Chapter 8

Zayn POV:

"Can we f**k" Niall says perfectly calm. Baleigh just sighs and leans over smacking him up said the head.

"No one wants to f**k you" she says sitting back down.

"Ow hey some people do" Niall says.

"Well I don't that's for sure....hey can we go play a game in my room not in the vent?" I ask.

Baleigh looks around to ever person she kinda reminded me of the leader.

"Yeah let's go... do you even know your way out of here?" Baleigh ask me after giving me a wired look.

"Not a clue" I say with a smile wondering what's with the look.

"Follow me" she says.

After about 5 minuets of crawling weaker it to my room.

"So what game?" Liam ask.

"Truth or dare?" Luke say but it sounded more like a question. everyone nodes.

"Can it be dirty?" Niall ask

"Yeah just no se.x" Baleigh says with a strong voice.

"Ok let's get started" Liam says

"I will go first" Luke states "zayn truth or dare" man I should of knew.

"Um truth" I say

"Is it truth you like dudes." he says

"No I like girl and that's it I have a girlfriend" I say "and it's my turn now so um Baleigh truth or dare."

"Dare" she says with a smirk.

"I dare you toooo do a strip teas" I say with a smirk. Luke gave me a glare Baster Baleigh just nodded and stood up.

"Liam close you eyes" she says and started to do the strip teas she slowly unbutton her pants then the zipper she then danced around a little then stop zipped her pants and sat back down.

"There you go it was not that bad because 1 Louis and Harry are gay so they did not look 2 Liam is my brother so he did not look 3 Luke is my boyfriend and I don't care if he looked.
So really that was mostly for you and Niall" say says "but any way Liam truth or dare"

It wen own like this for a bit.
Liam told everyone he would have sex with some in this room and he also got date to do a spilt witch was funny I had to lick the floor and tell them who my girlfriend was. Baleigh did the chicken dance and told us how far her and Luke have been that was hand job/fingering dick. Louis did the worm and Harry sang a song well tried it was all mumbled. That was it well until

"Liam truth or dare" Baleigh ask.

"Dare" Liam says

Baleigh smirks. " i dare you and Niall to go in the closet together and play 7 minutes in haven. "

Oh god.

*******
Hello my loves I'm sorry this is a short chapter I really am but I hope you like it love you bye-T.L<3