14. ENEMIES TO LOVERS

Start from the beginning

[So me … Whenever you get too much to handle, just sleep;)]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next week was full of fun and happiness from Ishan and Shubman.

And this weekend the photography club-where Ishan was a member-was organising a two night stay trip at Lake Como along with the modelling club in order to make the freshmen comfortable and familiar with the seniors and their batchmates. Everyone was allowed to bring an add-on.

Ishan arrived at the camping site near the lake with his club members and friend group, he was filled with a sense of excitement and anticipation. The air was crisp with the scent of pine, and the sounds of nature surrounded them, creating a serene backdrop for their adventure.

Eager to make the most of their time in the great outdoors, Ishan wasted no time in helping his club members and friends set up their tents and organize their camping gear. With his background in photography, Ishan took the opportunity to capture the beauty of their surroundings, snapping photos of the towering trees, the shimmering lake, and the expansive night sky dotted with stars.

As they reached a secluded spot along the lakeshore, someone suggested building a campfire to keep warm and roast marshmallows. With everyone pitching in, they soon had a crackling fire going, its warm glow casting flickering shadows on their faces as they gathered around to share stories and enjoy each other's company.

As Ishan and Ivan unpacked their gears, Ishan were surprised to see Shubman approaching, looking slightly out of place amidst the wilderness.

"Shubman? Hey, what brings you here? And who's this?"Ishan greeted him with a quizzical expression, wondering why Shubman had decided to join the camping trip when he had previously expressed little interest in outdoor adventures.

"Oh, hey Ishan! This is Nishant, my partner in crime. He dragged me along for this camping escapade." Shubman explained that Nishant had practically dragged him along, citing the benefits of fresh air for the soul.

"Pleasure to finally meet you, Ishan! Shubman's been singing your praises non-stop." Nishant spoke.

"Likewise, Nishant. Welcome to our outdoor adventure." Ishan said with a light smile and looked at Shubman.

'Stop looking at him you'll come out as a creep' he thought.'but he's looking so beautiful.' 'no no no shoo shoo go away' Shubman thought and tried to send his thoughts away.

Ishan then looked towards Ivan who was Nervously eyeing the surrounding forest. "Guys, this is my one of my three childhood friends- Ivan"

"Hi, Ivan,nice to meet you." Shubman spoke and Nishant just smiled.

Nishant bounces over to Ishan, a wide grin on his face.

"Ishan! Shubman's been telling me all about your photography skills. Can't wait to see what you capture on this trip!" Nishant exclaimed while eyeing Shubman.

"Thanks, Nishant." Ishan said.

Ishan couldn't help stealing glances at Shubman, feeling a flutter in his heart each time their eyes met.

"Look who's ready to rough it in the wild!" Rahul shouted.
Rahul arrived with a group of friends from the Modelling Club, and the atmosphere around the campfire became lively as everyone shared stories and jokes.