Queen [y/n]- Isn't this the way to go to washroom?? I ask sarcastically. 

Jinyoung- Ouh yeah, it is. Right this way queen. He said, stepping aside while his right hand showing the way. 

I already notice how he kept his left hand behind him all this time and bow to me like a prince. Plus, I also notice his tiny smirk before he was bowing. I nodded simply and taking a few step forward while taking out the injection in my clutch swiftly before bend down my head along with my body, step to the right side, immediately move towards his back and inject him on the right side of his neck. He collapse on the floor almost immediately. I exhale a bit. I admit that GOT7 always has been the best group in combat fighting but it looks like that they still can't defeat me in speed. I take a moment to look around if there is any cctv or hidden camera. My eyes was pretty sharp when it comes to searching something especially tiny things, so of course I immediately know there is no cctv or hidden camera around here. I got the eye of the hunter. Then I look down to jinyoung who was fainted. 

Why did you chose this place dumbass??? ...... There is no cctv and OF COURSE your boss won't know if you did the job or not..... AM I THAT WEAK TO BE UNDERESTIMATED LIKE THAT??? WHAT AN UGLY INSULTS. I thought while rolling my eyes. 

I open my clutch, took the injection that was on jinyoung's hand, put it in my clutch and close my clutch. After that, I dragged him by his collar to one room that I saw earlier. I open the door and saw it was a storage room. I just shrugged, throw him in there and and close the door. Then I went to washroom to fix my hair or anything so it doesn't looks like I've just fighting with someone. I went into the washroom, put on my in ear and tap it. 

Queen [y/n]- YJ, how's the guarding side? I ask darkly.

YJ [yeonjun]- Clear, queen. He said. 

Queen [y/n]- J.ONE, Lix, I.N. Any update?? I ask darkly. 

Lino [lee know]- We've already inside queen. We'll be done as soon as possible. He said coldly. 

Queen [y/n]- Ouh, you're here too. Good. Devil heart and the rest of txt in your position now. We can start the plan. I said darkly while smirking maniacally. 

Devil heart and txt- On it queen. They said in unison. 

I turn off my in ear, put it in my clutch and walk out as if nothing happen. When I'm about to enter the hall again, I look around and saw devil heart and txt. We just look at each other and went to our own way. While walking, the butler walk infront of me. I took two of the drink and walk away. One of it was an alcohol and one of it just a carbonated drink. I went to stand near a table around the corner of the hall, put down both of the drink and open my clutch. Before I do anything, I look around the hall for any cctv's and there is a few of it. I saw one was completely was towards me and it's kinda weird. I took both of the drink to any table while eyeing the cctv's. It's completely following me. I look around and saw the other cctv's were following devil heart and txt. I put the drink somewhere, went back to the washroom and put on my in ear. 

Queen [y/n]- Be careful, there's cctv were following our movement. Careful with every movement so they didn't find anything suspicious. I said darkly. 

Then I went back out of the washroom like nothing happen, took the drink that I left earlier and went to sit somewhere. I sat down as if I was waiting for someone, I secretly open my clutch, tear the sachet secretly, act like I already found the person that I was looking for, get up and walk towards bar counter while holding on top of the glass to let the powder gets in the cup. By the time I was at the bar counter, I saw jaebeom was sitting there, drunk already. I went to sit beside him and put the drink on the counter.