PART 5

Next morning

*Y/N POV*

KRING.................... KRING...............

I groan and turn off the alarm. I look at the clock, it's 6 a.m. I got up and go to the bathroom for shower. After I'm done, I walk to closet, wore my casual clothes, skincare and lip balm.

 After I'm done, I walk to closet, wore my casual clothes, skincare and lip balm

Closet

I just curl my hair and let it fall, take my bagpack and put my phone, wallet, airpod, pencil case and some sketch books. The other books for the subject that I study were already in my locker at sch/uni. I told my bodyguard to put it there. Then I go downstairs. 

My clothes

My clothes

When I'm in dining room, I saw mom was helping the maids to settle down the breakfast on dining table. I glance at my watch, it's 6:55 a.m. No one was here other than me, mom and maids. I went behind mom to hug her. 

Y/n- Morning mom. I said while slipping my hands on her waist. 

She flinched and turn around to look at my face. 

Mom- Gosh.... you scared me. She scolded me but still smiling. 

Mom- What makes you hug me, huh? You're not usually like this. Did something happen? She ask  concernedly.

Y/n- Nothing happened. I just wanted to hug you. It's been awhile and now you have a lover, I might missing your hug even more cause you're gonna give all your hugs to your future husband. I slightly pouting in teasing way. 

Mom- Y-you can hug me whenever you want, dear. I'm not going to hug him all the time, you know. Just come to me and hug me or maybe we can have our cuddle time. I'll be there for you. She said, slightly blushing. 

I just nodded and continue to hug her. I nuzzled my face on the crook of her neck to inhale her comforting scent. Then I heard some footstep coming in dining room. 

Mr. Kim- Hey.... I want a hug too. He suddenly spoke. 

I just raise my hand for him to stop.