Delirium

The days ride was all through the woods, and with the rivers flooded, Jessica couldn't quite be sure where they were. Navi and Brienne were bound to one horse. Jaime was bound to his own. Kenith rode up front with Locke and Jess.

Jessica, though no longer bound, had now been forced to ride with Locke. She sat at the front of the saddle while Locke sat behind her. He had one hand on the reigns, while another hand had snaked around her waist. It made her sick.

Kenith kept giving Jessica apologetic glances.

Jessica tried to glance back at Jaime. She sighed, his severed hand was dangling around his neck. His eyes were glassed over, and he could barely keep his head up.

Brienne looked up to Jessica then over to Jaime.

One of Locke's men laughed. "How many of those fingers do you think we could shove up his ass?"

Locke smirked. "Depends if he's had any practice. Is that the sort of thing you and your sister go in for, Kingslayer? She loosened you up for us?"

Jaime didn't respond, but Jessica could see that his horse drifted leftward and he began to teeter over.

Jessica fully leaned over. "Jaime..."

"Easy Kitten." Locke pulled her up to look at him. "You're only unbound because you and I have come to an understanding. Don't make me regret that."

"He's going to fall." Brienne called out. "He's going to fall off his horse. Someone help him."

Jessica turned back in time to see Jaime face plant into the mud. Jessica leaned over, watching Jaime desperately try to find purchase with his left hand.

Locked pulled his horse to a stop, and dismounted seamlessly. He looked up at Jessica. "Stay Kitten."

Jaime panted desperately. "Water. Water. Please, water. Wa-water. Water, please. Please. Please."

One of Locke's men approached Jaime. He opened a canteen, then proceeded to pour it on Jaime's head. The men began laughing as Jessica and Brienne shared a look. Brienne's was of pure disgust, and Jessica was writhing in anger. She gripped the reigns of Locke's horse, turning her knuckles white, then let go.

Jaime coughed. "If I die, you won't be getting -"

"Oh enough. Here." Lock handed him an opened canteen.

Jaime gulped it down as quickly as he could. And Locke began laughing hysterically.

"Can't say I've even seen a man drink horse piss that fast."

The party began laughing as Jaime doubled over coughing and spitting out whatever was left in his mouth. One of the men came over to pull him up, and Jaime took the opportunity.

Jaime elbowed him in the face, grabbing the man's sword as he fell. Locke drew his own weapon, as well as a handful of men.

Jaime was quickly surrounded, as he awkwardly tried to make some left-handed blows that were easily parried. Jaime was completely outnumbered as one of the men kicked Jaime from behind back into the mud.

The three girls exchanged knowing looks.

"Stop!" Brienne yelled as she slid off the horse first. Navi slid off seconds later.

Brienne reached Jaime first as he picked up the sword and started swinging again. Brienne kicked down a few men, as Navi picked up a dropped dagger.

As Navi lunged at two of the men as Jaime took a punch to the face. And Brienne was halted by two men.

"Far enough."

Jaime continued swinging wildly as the men continued landing blows once his back was turned.