The Twins

Robb was looking over his map planning his attack on Casterly Rock. Catelyn settled next to him.

"Are you sure about it?" She looked over the board.

"No." Robb answered a bit curtly.

Catelyn laid a hand on his arm. "Robb...we've looked for her. Sent our best men along the Kingsroad."

Robb took her hand, giving it a squeeze. "She is my Queen. More than that she is my twin, my better half, and my best friend. My love for her knows no bounds. She is just an innocent girl, mother, Jessica is just a little girl."

A guard came into the tent. "Your Grace, come quick!"

"What's all the fuss about?" Catelyn leaned over to look at the guard.

The guard seemed anxious. "Roose Bolton has just arrived Your Grace, my lady."

"Alright, send him in." Robb seemed to wave off the arrival.

"Your Grace, please...Roose Bolton did not ride alone."

Robb looked from the guard to his mother, then took off running.

Jessica had barely pulled her horse when she saw Robb come barreling through the yard. She didn't have to move a muscle before her twin had pulled her down from her horse and into his chest, carrying her away.

He only set her down when they were some place warm and dry, and Jessica only realized that she was crying when Robb leaned down and kissed her tears away.

"Shhhh, My Love, you're home. I'm here. I'm right here, I'm never letting you go."

Jessica nuzzled into her twin's chest before smacking it hard. "You married!"

Robb pulled back, his brow furrowed in confusion. "Ow."

"Your married." Jessica looked up, her chin resting on Robb's chest. She smacked his chest again but not as hard. "Not your intended dare I say, and and I - I never got to see you get married."

"Oh Sweet Girl." Robb laughed, kissing her temple and her cheek. "I know I broke my vow, and Walder Frey has every right to feel slighted."

Robb took her face in his hands. "But I will make this right. I will do right by you."

Catelyn came over and pulled her daughter into her arms. "My Sweet Girl, you're nothing but skin and bones." She patted up and down Jessica's ribs. "Let's get you something to eat."

It was early morning when the traveling party reached The Twins. They were escorted inside and presented to Lord Walder Frey. Guest rights of salt and bread were being passed around.

Walder Frey looked them up and down. "My honored guests, be welcome within my walls and at my table. I extend to you my hospitality and protection in the light of the Seven."

Robb gave a bow of his head. "We thank you for your hospitality, my lord."

Robb and Jessica ate the bread and salt given to them. Robb then took a step foward. "I have come to beg my apologies, my lord, and to beg your forgiveness."

"Don't beg my forgiveness, Your Grace. It wasn't me that you spurned. It was my girls."

Walder Frey gave a signal and a line of Frey girls appeared.

"One of them was supposed to be a princess, now none of them are."

Walder began calling them one by one. "This is Arwyn, my daughter. My daughter Walda, my daughter Derwa, my daughter Waldra."