"MLP"

Favorite My Little Pony characters-

Aiden:
Pinkie pie, because she is loud and obnoxious like he is. He see himself and Pinkie as equals. Him and Pinkie both were (probably) depressed at a very young age, but after a while of growing they became very joyful and loud people who still have their moments of sorrow. They both make friends with loners, and change them for the better.

Taylor:
Honestly, she likes Rarity. Her and Rarity are both popular but still kind hearted people/ponies. Taylor is the popular girl that makes friends easily because of her bubbly personality, while Rarity makes from being generous and an amazing person. They are both the 'pretty' girls who are more than just their appearance.

Tyler:
Apple Jack. Apple Jack is hard working, much like Tyler. AJ takes care of her little sister like her life depends on it, same as Tyler. That are strong, caring, honest, and good to God loving people once you break through a layer or two of skin. Tyler and AJ are both independent individuals that get the job done so their siblings and family live a better life.

Ben:
Flutter shy, because they are both quiet with tempers. Flutter shy is soft spoken, while Ben is not spoken, but neither of them let that stop them. They are kind and thoughtful of others, constantly being the level headed people. They both have tempers that can be set off, but not often. They would do anything for their friends.

Logan:
Rainbow Dash. Now, i know they don't seem to similar but trust me. Rainbow dash is trustworthy, you can always rely on her to help you out, similar to Logan. Logan puts himself at risk but notifying the phantoms with the gun in order to save Ashlyn. They both have set goals, and love the sky. If anything, Logan aspires to be more outgoing and fun as Raindow Dash.

Ashlyn:
Ashlyn is most similar to Twilight Sparkle. Neither of them wanted to make friends but once they did they knew they would do anything for them. Ashlyn is constantly doing ballet, her passion, while Twilight is always reading, her passion. The two of them, in my humble opinion, are autistic but still find a way to lead their friends in the right direction. They are sweet once you get to know them. Plus, if Aiden is a Pinkie Pie kinnie than Ashlyn being a Twilight kinnie fits perfectly.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.