16

And well after that roar of jealously from my soon to be mate everyone went back to normal.

And l won the first round and their was a break for us to rest.

Me and Luka were sitting and l was asking Luka questions and a certain question made him blush "How many children do you think we will have?"

Aww l was not able to resist his cute red face and kissed all over his face and....... l have successfully broken him.

And just then Lin yi came and was shocked to see a broken Luka and well  I said that l kissed him and .......um

Lin yi got jealous and his wolf ears went down and Jasmine had a mischievous smirk and went towards Lin yi and did the same thing which she did with Luka.

Making lin yi frozen on the spot and steam coming from his head and edur walked in just then.

And before you know it he also had steam coming from his head and flushed face with his eyes wide.

And well after everything went back to normal.

Jasmine was sitting on edur's lap much to Luka and Lin yi dislike.
"So what will be happening next in competition ?"

"Well now it is the mystery round and well a male will come and tell you what to do and it can be anything dancing, singing etc" said Lin yi

Ok

And after that Lin yi and Luka were summoned by the mermaid king well one of the judge's.

And edur was nuzzling her neck sniffing her pleasant smell and well calming down his jealously.
And our Jasmine knowing very well that our dear tiger is jealous kisses his forehead and pets him .

And edur loving the attention purrs
Is my cute tiger jealous scratching his ears

Hmm

Edur always remember my love towards each one of you is same l don't care about your ranks or which position you all in my love towards you'all will never change and if l were to have another mate l will tell you all and take your and others opinion and during the winters we will get more time to spend with each other well and also after this pagent is over l will spend time with each one of you'll Okay ?.
Giving a peck on his cheeks

Edur pov
Just what did I do get such a loving female, what are doing to my poor heart Jasmine.

Luka came in with a slightly mad look.

'Luka is everything alright?"Jasmine asked yea he replied.

"It's time for you to go to the stage "

"Ok"

Me and edur came out and went to are respected places.

"Let's see how you will win this pagent."
*Evil smirk*

************************************