CHP 13

And l covered my face l don't want any unnecessary attention on me.
And also most importantly we brought with us two trolleys made out of wood .
At the market

Jasmine pov

All of the stalls were arranged in a almost proper way .
They're shop's of clothes and many hides are there.
There herb stores and some stores are selling jewellery made from bones, pebbles and crystals etc.

Luka do you want to buy necessary stuff for yourself.

Um yes I have to buy golden roots l am running out of them.

Ok then let's go buy them first

We both went towards the stall and Luka brought ( ginger ) golden root, and l started looking at what they have herbs were pretty cheap and as an asian girl ,   l am  happy.

They had thyme , pepper , peppermint,  mint, oregano and most importantly neem damn l am so happy.
And since they don't need much l brought all of them.

Luka do they sell rice and wool here

Yes they sell it a bit away from here.

Then we went to that stall and again we brought all that they had .

The things l need are all very cheap because, they didn't know their uses and most of the items are for herbivores and here more of carnivores are there.

And also they had pumpkin seeds, you guessed it l brought them and as we were walking l saw a guy selling dried sunflowers .

I went towards him
Give me all the this *point towards the sunflowers *

And l brought them as well and kept that also in the trolley.
And as we were moving a group of male's were making way for someone.

MOVE ASIDE THE TRIBES BEAUTY IS COMING

Tribes beauty so this is that stupid girl who asked that peacock head to keep a watch on me, let me check the information of this one.

Name : Rosy

Age : 40

Species  wolf

Personality  Cunning  , Rude , Always acts as a victim a complete bitch , stupid as hell

HOST ROSY VILLAIN IN YOUR LIFE SHE WANTS LIN YI SO THAT SHE AND HER FATHER CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE TRIBE , JAY WANTS HIS  SON AND SON IN LAW TO BE THE TRIBE LEADERES INSTED OF LIN YI  AND ALSO BECAUSE HIS DAUGHTER LIKES HIS FIGURE AND RANK.
TRIES TO IMPRESS LIN YI BUT HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER.

ROSY GIVES FALSE HOPE TO MALE'S THAT SHE WILL TAKE THEM AS MATES ONLY TO FULFIL OR GET HER WORK DONE.FANG IS ALSO A VICTIM OF HER DIRTY GAME OF SELFISHNESS. SHE ACCEPTS THOSE MALES AND AFTER MATING REJECTS THEM CRUELLY .

In the Mangas it is fun to read all this now that I'm in this world this is not at all fun just the thought of inocent people dying makes me sad .

It's better not to cross paths with Rosy till the pageant.

We both left from there after buying two wild boar and deers meaty pieces and also boar fat to use as oil .

As we were going home l asked Luka

Luka do you know what my fiance's must be doing right now ?

Since they leave before the sun rise for work and there duties for the pre winter hunt for winter so before noon all three for them gather for temporary discussion, it's near are den .

Ok then from today onwards l am going to make lunch boxes for all of us , with me in your and soon to mate's life I am not going to let you'll ruin your health.We will have lunch and dinner together , lunch at that discussion place and dinner at our den.

Luka felt so happy that he wanted to squeeze his cute mate , no female care for her mate's and care only for themselves but his female cares not only for him  but also her soon to be mates with a smile on her face.

But what is a lunch box?

It is a box or boxes in which you put food for someone to enjoy home cooked food .

We both went home and l sat down and started making mixed ginger and herb meat and boiled rice , Luka took care of the fire and making the paste after tasting it l was preety amazed by my own cooking skills and gave myself a pat on my back l took out lunch boxes from my space and put rice in one box and meat in another.

The food is ready now let's go !!

Luka laughed at me antics we got ready to leave.

And then we both left from there while we were walking, we also had our bonding moments as well l came to know that Luka is the son of the tribe beauty before Rosy she is a kind women and he also said that she stays at a den quite far from here so maybe before winter starts we can pay her a visit, He loves small kids , when he mentioned this l was a blushing mess well l do love kids but 'you know', And he loves strawberries and blueberries the most so l am thinking of making him my special blueberries and strawberries jam , smoothie and salad.

And after waking for awhile we reached they're were about to leave when we came , l can say they were quite suprised seeing us here.

They look cute with their suprised faces .
😚