CHP 11

The males were standing infont of the female who had made them stand in a horizontal line .

Okay, My name is Jasmine l am the one of my tribe known as  humans , probably you all might have not heard anything about this tribe, well it's because my  tribe never socialize with others and prefer to be hidden.I will tell about this one's we mate.
Now you'all can go to your house once this pagent is over then we'll spend time together like l said. And before you all leave
*She went towards them and kissed their cheeks which left them blushing like a tomato*

She chuckled softly and they left Luka and Jasmine came back to their den , once they came Jasmine asked Luka

Luka can you tell me what happens in the pagent

Yes the pageant has :
First the eating compition, and who ever eats the most wins it is mainly hend because before the winter season females eat alot so they can survive in the cold season.
Second is the talent compition, in which the female show their talents .
And after that a third compition will be there which is a mystery one which is organised by my mom this time every year a past participated and winner of 1st 2nd  3rd position take turns for that.

Ok then , thank you for telling and helping me*kiss on the check* blushing mess Luka
Umm Jasmine I want give you some thing for the market.
Luka goes and brings a pouch and gives it to Jasmine.
Luka what is this?
Open it
I opened my pouch and l saw

SPAR½ :Non coloured - [40]
Indigo [12]
Bumblebee [13]
SPAR⅓ : White AB   -  [10]
Peach, Spectrum Orange & Pale Pink -  [50]
Purple - [2]

Thank you Luka !!
But Luka if you like anything in the market or want anything then please tell me.

Luka was surprised that a female cares for a male like this beast goddess must have really blessed him .o

Luka went to make the bed for us to sleep although it was not that comfortable so I told Luka to lay three mat size hides on top of each other and we both laid down on the hides.

The pro's of being an Indian and camping is that l am used to sleeping in the ground on the mat or sleeping bag .

Luka was worried about his female sleeping on the ground but after Jasmine reassured him that is fine both and then they both cuddled up and selpt together, Luka was so happy to cuddled up with his female.

They both fell asleep happily, without knowing a certain wolf is guarding them.