Part 1

(English isn't my native language, there might be some grammar problems)

Hey, my name is jake, I'm 15 years old and I was always submissive because of my sister. She's 19 years old and always wants me to do her usual jobs in house.

I got a ticket for the bus. That bus had beds, every bed is designed for 2 person. I walked to bus station and I got on the bus. Found my bed and lay down there, I wonder who will I share the bed with.

When the curtain is opened, I saw a woman, she was a chubby woman. She was in hee late 40s, 185 pound and 5'3 I was laying on the window side.

She lay down next to me, read her book. The bus Moved and after 15 minutes, she wanted me to lay down next to her feets. I didn't say no and did it, she was wearing 2 inch heels.

 I didn't say no and did it, she was wearing 2 inch heels

I was trying to be comfortable, I was laying on my left. I was facing her heels. She turned on her right. And her heels soles were just few inches away from my face.

She said "hey little man, do you mind if I keep my feet like that? Nowadays kids won't let me be comfortable."

I said "Sure ma'am, you can be comfortable however you want."

She replied "thanks, also what's your name?" I replied "My name is Jake"

she replied "Nice to meet you Jake. And my heels might be dirty, I just accidentally step on a Pothole which filled with water after rain."

She was telling me that while holding her feet inches away from my face.

She said "oh, my feets in pain."
I replied "Ma'am, I can give a massage if you want." she accepted it.

I take off her heels. She was wearing stockings

I started to rub from her heels

I started to rub from her heels. I can feel the dirty water that she mentioned before. When bus made a Hard right, she's feets buried in my face. She said "Sorry honey."

I replied "Ma'am, it's okay" Then she continued to read her book, She changed her feets while I was still massaged her feets.

After the massage, she asked for a the window side, I said "Sure ma'am" then we changed. She raised me her feet and rest it on my face, she might didn't notice it. After a while, we reached Break station.

I wanted to stay inside, she said "I'll go take a break." I replied "Okay ma'am, I'll stay inside."

She sat on my chest and said "is it okay if I wear my heels while sitting on your chest honey"

I said "It's okay ma'am, if I can make you comfortable, It will also make me feel comfortable."

Then she took her heels, she was still sitting on my chest. Other ppls were watching us. She finally wore her heels and get out of the bus.

I was still laying there. After 30 minutes, I saw she come back with sandals she just bought.

She came back, sat on my chest again and pushed herself back. She lay down and I was facing her sandals.

She said "I'm so unlucky, My sandals got dirty already. I can't believe how they don't clean there."

Then she said "Also honey, your massage didn't worked and It gave me a hard time while walking. But if you want to apologize, you can clean my sandals hehe" she smirked and wait to fell asleep.

After 1 hour, She was sleeping.
I started to clean her sandals by licking. I finished and she woke up. She said "I felt some movement on my feets, was that you"

I replied "Yes ma'am, I just cleaned your sandals as you said"
She got shocked. She replied "omg, I was joking! You took it serious?"

I said "Yes ma'am"  and she said "well, you are good boy then." It make me happy. After 20 minutes, I was laying on my back. She raised her feet and put it on my face while still wearing sandals. Seems like she doesn't care.

Then Bus Assistant came for giving waters. She put the water bottles behind the curtains. After 5 minutes, she take off her sandals and rest her heels on my lips.

When bus hit an Speed bump, her heel entered my mouth. She noticed it after 30 seconds and said "Aww, sorry honey, my bad. I'm really sorry"

I replied "ma'am it's okay, I just want you to be comfortable. I don't care even if your heel enters my mouth if you are comfortable."

She said "aw, what a gentleman" and put her heel on my lips again.
Then out of nowhere, she said "is my feet smelly, honey?"

I replied "No ma'am, it smells like Strawberry." she had strawberry lotion on her feets. Then we reached another break station. She sat on my chest to get out again. This time, she didn't even cared about me.

I stayed in bus, then bus assistant called me for help.

She said "hey there, can you help me put this bag to the high shelf?"

I said "sure ma'am," but she was taller than me, she seems like 145 pound and wearing 5.5 inch stiletto heels.

I asked "but ma'am, you are taller than me, how can I help you?" She pointed floor

She pointed floor. I understand and lay down. She step on my back and put the bag there. Then she said "Thanks little man" while still standing on my back.

Then she get off my back. I went back to the bed and she came back. She sat on my chest again and lay there.
She was wearing her sandals again. She rested her leg on my body. After 3 hours, we reached final station. She said "Honey, I could be so uncomfortable if I could land on the hard floor, can you lay down and help me land on soft platform?

I said "Sure ma'am" and lay down on the ground,On my back.

Then she put her right feet on my chest. Her left feet on my face. She stretched her body while still standing on me. Then she get out of the bus like I wasn't under her feets. Then I stand up and get out of the bus.

COMMENT WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AT NEXT PART!!