𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

↞«❝No

↞«❝No. I smell it too. Something is wrong.❞»↠
☾♪―𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬―♪☽
↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“Ellie, you okay?” Stiles asked, noticing that his best friend wasn’t listening. Ellie zoned back into their conversation, raising her eyebrow in questioning. 

“Sorry, what?” 

“I asked if you were okay?” he said again. Ellie put on a fake smile and nodded. 

“Yeah, of course. I’m just… I’m tired,” she said and turned her head back to the field. 

It was practice time for the boys and Scott was on the field while Stiles was sitting on the bench with Ellie. Stiles could tell that something was bothering his friend, making him frown.
“You do know that you can talk to me right?” Stiles asked her. Ellie shook her head. 

“Just so you’ll go tell Scott,” she shot back. 

Stiles was slightly surprised by her tone and harshness. She realized she snapped and her eyes went wide. 

“Shit. Stiles, I’m sorry. I’m just stressed.” 

“Is this about the hunters?” he asked her. Ellie looked at him for a moment before nodding. 

Lie.

She hated lying. She thinks it's very wrong. But she really didn’t think that Stiles would believe her if she told him that she was having weird dreams that told her strange things. 

“Look, I know you’re stressed about the hunters,” Stiles said, snapping her out of her thoughts again. “But with me and Scott around, you’ll be fine.” 

“And what if you're not?” she snapped lightly. “I love you Stiles, but you won’t always be there. Neither will Scott. I have to learn to fight my own battles…” 

“Ellie–” Stiles tried to say but Ellie stood up and sent him a small smile. 

“I have to go. I’ll see you later,” without hearing his reply she quickly walked off towards the parking lot. 

She looked down at her phone and sighed in anger. She started to type away at her phone, not noticing the boy that ran straight into her. She gasped and fell back and so did the boy. 

“Ah, shit,” she said, and looked up at who she bumped into. 

She noticed it was a boy who was trying to realize what just happened. He seemed to be confused with a small pout on his face. She smiled lightly, seeing the cute pout.