Chapter 12: Angry mode activate

Hikaru just knew that Ubuyashiki's last sentence would start a fight between the Hashira's again over who should train him. Really he didn't need any of them to train them since he had been trained by Urokodaki.
"If only I could get a Hashira to protect me" Zenitsu whined.
"Ha weakling" Inosuke laughed before rushing off to train, or at least they thought he was training. Tanjiro and Hikaru exchanged looks before sighing, it seemed that no matter what they told Zenitsu until he was shown, Zenitsu wouldn't believe that he was strong.
"Now that I think about it, Tanjiro, You, Zenitsu and Inosuke were on a mission at the same time were you not? Since he hadn't been show it would you mind telling us about it?" Rengoku asked, he was the only Hashira that wasn't fighting with his fellow Hashira's. They might not have shown it but Genya and Kanao were also listening. This was one thing that Hikaru really didn't like about this, it was only showing himself and not Tanjiro or anyone else's missions. It was like they were saying that the others weren't just as important as he was. Then again in the beginning it was him writing everything down so many it was only like this because he himself was writing about his life.
"Well Zenitsu and I met on the road, he was begging a woman to marry him" Tanjiro said.
"I still haven't forgiven you for ruining my marriage," Zenitsu snapped.
"It wasn't a marriage, you were only annoying her since she already had a fiancee" Tanjiro huffed.
"Anyway, we got orders to head to this abandoned house and found two children there whose brother had been taken. We entered the mansion of course but I left Nezuko in her box outside with the children. Unfortunately they got scared and followed us in leaving Nezuko outside. We ended up getting seperated" He continued.
"I was with Shoichi, I also haven't forgiven that either" Zenitsu glared.
"After that we ran into a demon but before I could fight against him, Inosuke came running towards us and the room we were in got moved around I guess? Or at least it felt like it, part of the demon's blood art. Well then I found the children's brother and left Teruko with him and the drum that would change were the rooms where to protect themselves. I then went and found that demon from before. I defeated him but not after a hard battle, he used to be one of the lower moons but I guess he got kicked out or replaced since he had a crossover the number on his eye" Tanjiro explained.
"What?! There was a demon that strong there? And I thought the one that Shoichi dealt with was strong" Zenitsu shrieked. Once more, the ones that were listening, couldn't help but wonder how this boy was a demon slayer.
"In the end I think he just wanted someone to recognise his work, so when I cut off his head I told him that his blood demon art was amazing and he died crying in happiness. Oh but I got a blood sample first. Then I went to collect the kids and we headed out of the house. Zenitsu was protecting Nezuko in her box because Inosuke knew that there was a demon in there and wanted to kill her. We.... Well we fought a little" Tanjiro admitted, his face bright red. He was aware that it was against the Demon Slayer Corps to fight against each other but Zenitsu's injuries and Nezuko being in danger spurred him on.
"We still have to have a rematch! I won't allow your headbutt to stop me this time!" Inosuke yelled.
"Demon Slayers aren't allowed to fight each other, idiot" Zenitsu snapped.
"Huh?!" Inosuke glared and Zenitsu yelped and started to get chased by Inosuke around and around Tanjiro who soon joined in to try and stop them. Nezuko of course thought that they were playing a game so she joined them. Rengoku simply laughed as he watched them, he should introduce them to Senjuro.
"Hikaru" Tamayo said and he looked away from his friends towards her.
"I would like to check over your wounds again if you don't mind," Tamayo said. She knew that it was mostly scar tissue now but seeing how the wound was inflicted made her want to check on it again.
"Okay" He agreed. He knew it was more to put her own mind at ease but it would also put everyone else at ease as well so he would put up with it.
"Lets go over there again" She smiled. Yushiro followed them so that he could be by Tamayo's side as well as block Hikaru from everyone's view again.

"Perhaps I should go and assist them, especially if Hikaru is bleeding," Shinobu said.
"We should wait and ask Hikaru if that is what he wishes to do" Ubuyashiki said. They would get nowhere if they tried to force the issue.
"Look at that" Muichirou called, getting all of the Hashira's and Ubuyashiki's attention. In front of them, like he had always been there, a person, no a demon appeared sprawled on the ground.
"A demon" Sanemi snarled, moving so that he was slightly in front of Genya even though there was a large gap between them. All of them tensed, even Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Nezuko snapped to attention. Kanao was at her sister's side, waiting for orders on what to do. The only people that hadn't realized were Tamayo, Yushiro and Hikaru.
"Kill it" Obanai said while Kabumari hissed, her mouth open wide.
"Wait" Ubuyashiki said and all of them froze. A flickering blue person appeared before them. It was the same man that had brought them here and had appeared before them.
"A chance..... He deserves a chance. Do not attack.... Consequences will happen" The man's whispery voice said before he disappeared once more.
"I'm starting to understand what Hikaru meant when he said that this man was not alive," Himejima said.
"What happened?" The Demon groaned as he got to his feet before looking in front of him. He had no idea where he was, and he had no idea why he wasn't burning since he was in the sunlight but what he did know was that in front of him were demon slayers. A smirk grew on his face. He wondered if they would be a challenge for him, worth being turned into demons.