Chapter 2: Bloody past

They were all watching the wall as it lights up and the same man from before appeared, still the same see through blue but he wasn't flickering or disappearing anymore.
"I am not sure if I had enough time to full explain what was going to happen when I brought you here so instead, I have prepared this to explain on what you are doing in this place. I have used everything that I had just to bring you here and appear for just a few moments. You won't believe me when I tell you, but I brought you here to see both the past and future of Akatsuki Hikaru so that you can put an end to Kibutsuji Muzan once and for all" The man said.
"Me? Why is it focused on me?" Hikaru scowled, not liking this at all. If it showed the past, would it show that?
"Even if I had not interfered the Demon Slayer corps would have eventually brought about the end of Kibutsuji" He continued. This made all of the Hashira hold their heads high and smile or smirk in some cases. Ubuyashiki on the other hand let out a sigh of relief and smiled gently. They had managed it; his children would not suffer like he had.
"However, there was too much death, too many people will loss to much, I can't allow everything to continue like it has. Your secrets will be shown, and pasts revealed but that is something that must be sacrificed. I'm sorry but I won't allow him to be hurt anymore" The man said before he disappeared.
"You okay Hikaru?" Tanjiro asked, looking at his friend worriedly.
"Yeah, my life is going to be shown like some sort of play, but it will mean that people's lives will be saved so I can put up with it" Hikaru said, hiding just how much it was going to affect him.
"Okay but it might show...." Tanjiro trailed off.
"I know it might, but you also have to be prepared Tanjiro" Hikaru said and Tanjiro looked at him confused. Nezuko made a humming noise before gently grabbing Hikaru's hand and started to play with it.
"If it is going to tell us about us defeating Kibutsuji than its defiantly going to show that day" Hikaru said and Tanjiro froze and went pale. He had been worried about Hikaru that he hadn't even thought about it.
"Tanjiro, are you okay? You look you're going to pass out" Zenitsu exclaimed.
"I'm fine" Tanjiro lied.
"What do you think about this Oyakata-sama?" Himejima questioned.
"I do not like the invasion of privacy that will happen but if it means that we will be able to save people's lives so I can only hope that it isn't too invasive" Ubuyashiki sighed.
"I'm rather curious on who this man is trying to save so much" Rengoku said.
"What do you mean?" Obanai enquired.
"He has repeatedly said that he wants us to 'save him', that he 'won't allow him to be hurt anymore', so I wonder who this person is" Rengoku explained.
'Could it be?' Giyuu thought but didn't speak aloud.
"The wall is lighting up again" Shinobu called out getting everyone's attention.

Akatsuki Hikaru was showing sitting at a desk with what looked like a journal opened in front of him and he was writing in it. The only thing was that Akatsuki was older, at least twenty years old and he wasn't wearing his fox mask, so everyone saw his scars.

"Well looks like you survive, you must be strong Kiruha" Inosuke grinned behind his mask.
"It seems like you end up with even more scars than you have now" Tanjiro worried seeing the scars on his face and arms.

'My life was simple, and I had thought that it was always going to be simple, but little did I know that soon my whole life would change because of one event'

"You seem to be writing down everything that has happened, so this must be after we defeated Kibutsuji" Mitsuri said, she was glad that the cute boy had survived. Hikaru looked at his older self and frowned, his hair was long again which made him happy, but he was pale, and his hand was shaking while he was writing.

'My name is Akatsuki Hikaru, and I was thirteen years old when this event happened. I lived by myself up in the mountains with no one around, other than the neighbors, the Kamado family.'