Chapter 1: Appearance

The world was ever changing and even the smallest choices of a living being could bring about great changes without realizing it. Once such choices were taking place right now as a man who had long hair and tears streaming down his face begged for a chance, a chance to correct his mistakes and to stop people from being harmed or worse, killed. He did not know how long he had spent crying or begging but then one day he realized that he had the ability to do something to help those around him. So, with that his whole body started to glow bright and brighter until the light was blinding even for himself. He didn't care if anything that happened to himself, so long as he could help those that were around him and stop their suffering than he would endure any pain. At that moment all around there were people's visions who went black before they slumped over, seeming to have fallen asleep. It only lasts a second but for those people affect, it seemed like it was much longer.

"What the fuck?" A brash voice yelled out as Sanami; the Wind Hashira looked around the space that he had appeared in. He had been fighting against a demon before everything seemed to go black for a second before he opened his eyes, and he was in this place.
"You are here as well Sanami?" A voice questioned and he turned to see Shinobu, the Insect Hashira, was standing there, her shoulders tensed and looking around with Kanao, her desipal and sister, by her side.
"Who else is here? And how the hell did we get here?" Sanami demanded as he looked at around. It seemed like all of the Hashira had been brought to this place, whatever it was along with some other people.
"Is this the attack from a demon?" Obanai, the Snake Hashira, asked as he glared around the place looking for any threats.
'Iguro-san is so cool, my heart is beating so fast' Kanroji, the Love Hashira thought as she looked at her fellow Hashira.
"Please calm down" Ubuyashiki said, and all of the Hashira calmed down while the rest of the people all looked towards him, not knowing that he was the Master of the Demon Slayers.
"Now, let us try and figure out where we are" Ubuyashiki smiled gently, and everything looked at their surroundings. They were in a large field of grass it seemed with red spider lilies with a single blue spider lily in the middle of them. However, the area in which all of the people were standing was free of the flowers, instead there were mats on the ground that people usual sat on with a large white wall in front of them.
"This place" Akatsuki Hikaru said as he looked around.
"Is something wrong Hikaru?" Kamado Tanjiro asked, glad that his sister was still inside the box on his back since it was sunny right now.
"No, not really. It's just, this place. I don't know why but it seems familiar to me. It's like I have been here before, but I can't remember" Hikaru admitted.
"Tanjiro, Hikaru, what is going on?" Zenitsu sobbed as he latched onto the two demon slayers who he had become acquainted with.
"Hahahaha, come and fight me demon" Inosuke yelled looking for the demon that must be behind what has happened.
"Lady Tamayo, please stay behind me" Yushiro said as he looked around. Both of the demons had no idea why they weren't dying since they were in direct sunlight, but they couldn't let their guards down since they were around so many Demon Slayers.
".... Glad.... I'm glad" A voice softly said, and everything went silent before they turned towards the white wall where a blue flickering figure was standing.
"May I ask who you are and why you have brought us here?" Ubuyashiki questioned, holding his hand up to stop anyone from attacking, not that they could attack since they did not have any weapons.
"I do not have much time. I have brought you here so that you can stop what will happen in the future, you must stop him, you cannot allow things to carry on the way that they are. You must save him" The blue figure flickered more and more as he got more emotional. Hikaru who could see the emotions that the figure was feeling, stepped forward.
"You're not actually here, are you?" Hikaru stated more than asked and the figure smiled sadly at Hikaru.
"You are correct, I must do this, you must see what has happened, what is going to happen. And than once you have seen it you will be able to put a stop to it, you won't let what happened continue" The figure said.
"How is bringing us here helping us?" Rengoku asked, he was not smiling for once, knowing how serious this situation was.
"You will see, secrets will be revealed but it is necessary, so I apologize. While you are within this space, demons cannot be burnt since the sunlight is not truly the sun. Your weapons have been taken so that you cannot be harmed, but if you do try to attack one another you will be restrained" The figure said as their feet started to disappear.
"What?" They all echoed realizing that they didn't have their weapons with them and there were two demons with them.
"One last thing, it is only temporary once you leave this space you will be back to how you are, but it is the last thing that I can do. Please save him, stop him, don't let him get hurt anymore, don't let him suffer" the figure whispered before he fully disappeared. Ubuyashiki let out a soft noise of surprise as he realized that he could now see, he had lost his sight a few years ago but now it seemed like it had never be gone. He wasn't the only one as Himejima was also looking around, seeing for the first time in his life.
"Oyakata-sama?" Himejima questioned as he looked at the man who could only be his Master.
"Gyomei, it seems that your eyes have also been given sight" Ubuyashiki said with a smile and Himejima nodded, tears streaming down his face as he saw the man that he greatly respected.

"What should we do now, Oyakata-sama?" Giyuu asked.
"I believe that most of us already know each other but perhaps we should introduce ourselves" Ubuyashiki said.
"I shall begin, I am Ubuyashiki Kagaya the leader of the Demon Slayer corps" Ubuyashiki said which caught Hikaru, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Genya off guard since they had never met the man. It also confused the Hashira since they didn't expect him to use his real name since they always address him as Oyakata-sama so that the demons wouldn't be able to find him or his family.
"I am Himejima Gyomei, the Stone Hashira" The tall man said with a bow, his pray beads still in his hands like normal.
"I am Rengoku Kyoujiro, the Flame Hashira, it's nice to meet you" Rengoku announced with a large smile.
"Sanemi, the Wind Hashira" Sanemi huffed, glaring towards Tamayo and Yushiro.
"I am Uzui Tengen the Sound Hashira as well as the flashiest Hashira" Uzui grinned posing but if you looked at his eyes you would see that he was looking at Hikaru before quickly looking away.
"Obanai Iguro, the Snake Hashira and this is Kabimaru" Obanai said while his snake hissed baring her fangs.
"I'm Kanroji the Love Hashira" Kanroji smiled while also blushing as everyone was looking at her while Obanai was glaring at everyone.
"Oh, I'm Tokitou Muichirou, the Mist Hashira" Tokitou said before he got distracted looking at the spider lilies and stopped paying attention.
"I'm Kocho Shinobu the Insect Hashira, it's a pleasure to meet you all" Shinobu said with a smile, but Hikaru could already tell it was a fake smile since her emotions were telling a whole different story.
"Tomioka Giyuu, Water Hashira" Giyuu said looking off to the side and not meeting anyone's eyes.
"I'm Kamado Tanjiro, it's nice to meet you all. Oh, and I'm a Mizunoto" Tanjiro said, he was still tense since he didn't think that the Hashira knew about Nezuko yet, at least he hadn't been told that they knew about her yet.
"I'm Akatsuki Hikaru, same rank as Tanjiro" Hikaru said, his fox mask was still on his face, hiding it from those around him. Hearing that name both Sanami and Uzui glanced at him, but they didn't speak up.
"I-I-I-I'm A-Agatsuma Zenitsu" Zenitsu introduced while hiding behind Hikaru who could see how frightened and nervous the blonde was, so he didn't bother moving.
"I'm Hashibara Inosuke, King of the mountain" Inosuke yelled, his boar head was on making most of the Hashira's think that he was a bit weird. Okay more than a bit weird but they weren't going to comment about it.
"I'm Genya" Genya said, not meeting Sanami's eyes who was gritting his teeth in anger at seeing his little brother. The only reason he would be here would be if he went against Sanami and joined the demon slayer corps. Hikaru seeing the anger and fear in Sanami's aura stepped in between the brothers breaking their eye contact.
"I am Tamayo, and this is Yushiro" Tamayo introduced and everyone tensed. They could tell that the two of them were demons.
"I bet they had something to do with this" Obanai glared, his anger was so intense that Hikaru had to look away.
"Actually, Lady Tamayo has been assisting me" Ubuyashiki spoke up making the Hashira's all look at him shocked.
"I know that this may come as a surprise to you but both Lady Tamayo and Yushiro do not eat humans, instead they simple survive on blood, I ask you to please reserve your judgement on them until later" Ubuyashiki said and the Hashiras, while not happy about it, agreed.
"Perhaps Tanjiro, you should let Nezuko out as well. I'm not exactly sure what the man wanted us to see or even learn while we are here, but they will find out some time. Don't worry, I won't let them touch a single hair on her head" Hikaru promised, even without a sword he could and would fight for the sake of his friends.
"Okay" Tanjiro said before putting his box on the ground. The Hashira's were either taking this time to look around the space that they were in or talking to each other about what to do now so they weren't paying attention to what they were doing. Tanjiro gently coerced Nezuko out who looked around in awe before laying on the grass and rolling around making Tanjiro smile. It was surprising that no one asked about her, but they were all busy at that moment.

"So, what exactly did that person want us to do?" Rengoku wondered.
"Sorry for overhearing and interrupting but it wasn't a person" Hikaru spoke up making them turn to the teen.
"What did you mean Akatsuki-san?" Ubuyashiki enquired and they all took notice of the barely their flinch.
"I would prefer if you would all call me Hikaru and as for what I mean, the man that was speaking to us wasn't a person. At least not anymore" Hikaru said.
"Just spit out what you mean" Sanami glared, and Hikaru sighed.
"How to put this, it was more like he was an impression. I guess that is the best way to explain it, he was an impression of someone that has already died after all he didn't have the aura of a living person" Hikaru said.
"I see thank you for telling us that Hikaru-san, but that does not explain what we are to do now" Ubuyashiki said. Just as he spoke a flash of light happened and they all turned to the white wall that was there and it seemed to have lit up.