Chapter 3: Training begins

"Before our time runs out there is something that I would like to ask, Hikaru, Tanjiro" Ubuyashiki said.
      "What is it Oyakata-sama?" Tanjiro asked. Hikaru was currently taking a sip of water, his fox mask on the side of his head instead of in place. There was a running river a little away from them where they could get water, but the noise wouldn't get in the way when they were watching the future.
      "Has there been anything shown that has not actually happened?" He asked.
      "No, that is how everything happened" Tanjiro said.
      "Even the thoughts are exactly what was thought at the time" Hikaru agreed.
      "Thank you" Ubuyashiki said. That meant that when it eventually showed them the future, what was to come, then if they didn't change anything then it was guaranteed to happen.
      "We haven't been shown all that much just yet, though I still wonder who it is that they want us to help save" Himejima said and all of them thought about it.
      "I would guess that it would be either Hikaru, Tanjiro or Nezuko but it could also be someone else as well" Tamayo said.
      "Of course, Lady Tamayo" Yushiro was quick to agree with her. To tell the truth they didn't have nearly enough information to be able to speculate who the spirit wanted to save. Hikaru seemed to be thinking of saying something, but he simply sat back down and pulled his mask back over his face. He couldn't explain why, but the spirit seemed familiar to him.
      "We shall have to continue to watch and find out" Rengoku smiled brightly. This brought their attention back to the screen, the timer had mere seconds left so they all sat down and got themselves comfortable again.

      After having walked for a few hours, we had to stop since the sun was coming out of the clouds and we were taking Tomioka's words to heart about not letting Nezuko out in the sun after all we had no idea what would happen to her if she was in the sun.
      "How are your wound?" Tanjiro asked, sitting next to me from where we had a fire, to try and warm us up since it was winter so even the days were cold.
      "They could be better, but I had to change the bandages and I should try and sew the wound on my chest up, if not it will never heal properly. I have an elixir that will numb the skin around it and another elixir that will starve off infection but because of the angle I won't be able to sew it up myself" I said looking at Tanjiro who gulped.

      "You don't mean" Zenitsu gulped, just thinking of how bad the wound must have been as well as if he had to stitch up such a wound.
      "You were already making medicines?" Shinobu asked.
      "Just a few here and there" Hikaru said before he saw Tamayo's expression.
      "Is there something that you want to ask Lady Tamayo? I don't mind" He smiled at her while Yushiro glared at him.
      "When I saw your scars while you were visiting, it was like the wounds had not been treated right at all and had instead scared badly" Tamayo explained. She had been wondering ever since seeing the wounds on Hikaru's face on the slab of stone compared to the scars that she had seen.
      "Ah, that is mostly my own fault. I am sure that you will see soon enough what happened" Hikaru said, not wanting to talk about how his scars had gotten worse. Sanemi glared at Hikaru, out of everyone in the room he was the most familiar with scars and he knew one way that would cause the scars to become worse.

      "You want me to do it? Tanjiro asked to clarify what I was asking of him.
      "Yes, all you have to do is start it off and I can finish, it won't hurt me but if we don't do this, I run the risk of it continuing to bleed out and there is a high chance that I will get an infection" I said. I could see the fear, worry, horror and sadness in his aura, but I also saw determination.

      "Hahaha, no need to fear Kampocho, Kiruha is a strong one" Inosuke laughed loudly, getting quiet a few weirded outlooks.

      "I'll do it, but I don't.... I don't know how to" Tanjiro started trying to think of the words that he should use.
      "It's just like if you are repairing a kimono, don't worry I will be here with you" I said ruffling his hair before struggling to get the haori and top of the kimono off, making Tanjiro rush to help me so that I didn't hurt myself anymore.