Pt 1

***can sm1 tell me if u can see the music at the top please***

Danielle's pov It was just an average night in Santa Carlo everyone was doing their usual, either on the carnival rides or by the beach with a bonfire

Danielle's pov
It was just an average night in Santa Carlo everyone was doing their usual, either on the carnival rides or by the beach with a bonfire. The nights were always crowded everyone was always out.

While me and my brothers were on the carousel, David had found a bleach blonde girl on the ride and started smirking, touching her face and hair. He then got pushed by one of the surfer nazis guessing it was her bf.

David was about to push back when he was held back by a security guard. That was the security guard that had told us before to stay off the boardwalk so we all ended up leaving. The guy got lucky or David would've killed him, quite literally...

And that's what he did. He ended up demolishing the couple and security guard with our help.

We all headed to where they left there motorcycles. I had hoped on Markos, star got on David's and laddie on Dwayne's. We noticed that there were 2 boys looking our way. All the boys had given them smug looks. I'm guessing star was with the older boy because he was staring directly at her. I could feel a pair of eyes burning right through my sole I turn my eyes towards the younger looking boy he looked around my age, he was gorgeous I couldn't look away until I could no longer see him.

The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about him and I think marko knew because as soon as we arrived in the cave we had a little conversation in our heads about it.

'I know something'

'what' I was so confused I made a face

'You have a thing for that new boy don't ya'

'WHAT...why do you think that' how could he possibly think I have a thing for the new boy

'I seen the way use were looking at each other and you may have said he was gorgeous out loud in your head'

great now I can't even say stuff in my head without one of them knowing I have to start being careful. so I just walked away from marko and went to sleep since the sun was about to come up.

Sam's pov

I was out wondering around with my brother Michael. We had just moved from phoenix to Santa Carla with our mum. Michael had just seen this girl and was trying his best to find out where she had gone. I had come across this comic book store I saw from a distance so I wandered in to try and see if I could find 'the Batman number 14' there were basically only 4 in existence ever.

-I kept feeling these eyes on me so I looked to the side of me to find a pair of eyes staring right at me, it was a guy about my age who wore a red bandana that wrapped around his head

-I kept feeling these eyes on me so I looked to the side of me to find a pair of eyes staring right at me, it was a guy about my age who wore a red bandana that wrapped around his head. He had looked me up and down I tried to act like I couldn't see him but that's when I felt another pair of eyes on me I look past where the comics where hanging and seen this black haired boy who was staining at me acting like I was stealing. I felt so awkward and uncomfortable I look to the counter to find a woman and a man who were dressed like hippies and totally blacked out I was assuming they were brothers and those were their parents. I just kept walking until both boys were next to me.

"You got a problem guys?" I asked Wondering what they were doing

"Just scoppin your civilian wardrobe" the boy with the red bandana said

"Pretty cool huh?" I replied not taking me eyes off the shelves of the comics

"For a fashion victim" the black hair boy said bluntly

I never said anything I was just here for one thing and one thing only that comic book, so I kept wondering about looking for it until the red bandana boy spoke up

"Listen buddy if your lookin for the diet frozen yoghurt bar, it went out of business last summer"

"Actually I'm looking for a Batman number 15" I said not impressed

"That's a very serious book man" he replied

"Only 5 in existence" the black haired boy replied sternly

"4 actually..I'm always looking out for the other 3" I replied noticing both boys glancing at each other shocked I knew that, it was just silent until I cleared the air by telling them they shouldn't be placing certain comics in that area Making them look stupid. I kept noticing the faces they were making to each other that's when bandana boy says something.

"Where the hell are you from..krypton?"

"Phoenix actually. But lucky me we moved....here" I say not impressed

Bandana boy comes back with a comic on vampires telling me that "it could save your life" with a serious tone. The boys run off as they catch the surf nazi people stealing their comics and running off. I just stare and glance down at the comic I had been handed.

(Time passes)

I'm with my brother and see him looking at the girl he has been looking for all night getting on the back of this bleach blonde boy's motorcycle. But I couldn't help but notice the blonde girl who sat on the back of the curly haired boys motorcycle. We held eye contact as though we were glued and couldn't look away until they rode off. Her face was engraved into my brain.

We had gotten home and that girl was still on my mind I couldn't get her out of my head. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I needed to know who she was. All these thoughts started rummaging through my head. I completely ignored the fact I was getting spoken to by my brother until I heard him talk about HER.

"You think 'bout that girl?" Michael questioned confused to the fact that I might be interested in something other than comics

"What no..what why... is it obvious?" I asked totally blowing it of course I was thinking about her I mean did he see her

"What do you think you practically couldn't take your eyes off her" he said

"Oh shut up it wasn't like that we locked eyes for maybe about 2 seconds it was 'nothing' okay" I said even though I knew that in that moment it wasn't just nothing for that little minute I knew I had to see her again.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Heyyy!!! This is one of the first times ever I have wrote on here and i decided to do a lost boys story mostly because i have been watching that lately it's so good im in love with that movie and sam 🤭.