...

𝐓𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠:

Mr Kim= father of Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung

Mrs Kim= mother of Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung

Park Seo-Joon= he was at the start of the story the fake character

Mr Park= father of Park Jihoon, Park Jimin, Park Yn

Mrs Park= mother of Park Jihoon, Park Jimin, Park Yn

Archie, Hudson, Henry, Logan, Lucy, Ambar, Veronica, Jennifer= are Yn's friend

Iseul= cousin of Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung

Hyunjin= cousin of Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook were orphan but Mr Kim bought them in exchange of money.

Mrs Kim was the fake mother of Yn, because she also bought Yn in exchange of money after her divorce with her first husband.

Yn= daughter of Mr and Mrs Park, sister of Park Jihoon and Park Jimin

Yes, Mr Kim had killed Yoongi's parents, Hoseok's parents and also Jungkook's parents.
He always faked himself as a kind man.
He also faked his care toward Yn.
He never loved truly Mrs Kim. 

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim marriag was mostly with the profit of money.

Kim Seo-Joon= brother of Mr Kim, uncle of Kims brother and Kims cousins

Maybe you didn't had understood some parts of the story.
This story is ab two families who had such a complicated past.
The villain of this story is Mr Kim and of course he has his team who always had helped him secretly.
Yes, he is indeed a fake person, who faked his love and care for his own family.
He is literally a killer, he needs to go behind the bars.
He needs to learn his lesson.
He ruined many families and their lives.
And I think you also wanna know why the Hyung Line was always rude and cold with Yn... so this is the answer:
Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok always behaved rudely toward Yn just because of jealousy.
They always thought that she had bad intentions with them like snatching their dad from them.
Yoongi in the time understood that he was always wrong so he started changing to be a better person.
Jin and Namjoon are the oldest and they know little of the story but always tried to ignore it because it hurts.
Hoseok was always like this because after his parents death he became such a  ride man. He hates everyone.
He was always jealous and sick of this stuff of family and love.
He distanced himself from this matter.
He indeed wanted revenge but for now he decided to be quite and let karma play.

Yn's friends group is always there but just for now I didn't talked much about them. She still have a very good bound with them.

Yn was finally happy with her life. She has friends, she has a family. She will be always grateful for this surprise in her life.

For now I decided to say this things, I don't wanna give more spoilers for the last parts.
Please enjoy this story and tell me about your opinion.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Don't be a silent reader please.
And I'm also sorry for all the grammar mistakes but mostly sorry because I don't post day by day.

Love you and take care💓