𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎

The boys now where I'm into their "metting room" to talk about some mafia stuffs but mostly about Yn.
They now trust Yn's mom but not Yn.
Taehyung: so Jin hyung you are telling to us to get along with her, get to know about her past and life and then leave her, I'm right?
Jin nod making other looking at him confused of his idea.
Yoongi: but hyung why? I mean why we should be friendly with her when we clearly know that wee hate her?!
He said sounding rude
Jhope: calm down Yoongi, we should try at least
Namjoon: we will get to know about her plan and intentions
Jimin: exactly you are all absolutely right
Taehyung: so we should start from tomorrow?
Jungkook: yes and we have also school with her so it will be more easy
?? Pov:
Yn don't worry, I will try my best to protect you from them, I already know what they want to do with you, your brother is with you, I will be always with you no matter what.
...
Yn pov:
It's dinner time, I'm hella hungry but I don't want to eat with them neither I want be near them. They are so scaring, who knows if they will let me eat or not?!
I went to the washroom to fresh up because my face was all red due the crying. After having a refreshing shower I was to call Archie to tell him what happened earlier but before I was able to grap my phone the door of my room knocked. I said "come in" but scared.
Jungkook enter in the room looking hella scaring. He stopped after coming near me and said " come and have dinner mom and dad are waiting for you".
I nodded confused at the words "waiting for me?! Since when they are waiting for me?
I went behind him to the dining table and see everyone sit down waiting for us, I think.
Jungkook sat down beside Jhope without caring about me. I don't where I need to sit down. Before I could do something Mr.Kim speaked.
Mr.Kim: yn dear sit down beside Jimin what are you doing still there... Come and let's eat
He said all smiling making Yn kinda feel good.
She did as he said and sat beside Jimin who was giving glares at her but she decided to ignore because she was hungry.
Jimin: attention seeker *he whispers enough to let her listen making her kinda sad but she ignored*
Unknowingly the dinner went... Good?! No arguments mostly no one had talked bad to Yn.
After dinner everyone went to their room expect Mr.Kim and Yn. She was about to go too but stopped when Mr.Kim called her.
Mr.Kim: I need talk you about something important come in my room
Yn nod but scared.
...
Mr.Kim: so Yn how do you feel? Are you ok?
Yn: yes why
Mr.Kim: you don't look like
He said worried about her daughter!!!
Yn: sir I'm ok, don't bother about me
Mr.Kim: sir? I'm your father, dad... Don't call me like this
Yn: dad? You don't look like one
Mr.Kim: Yn don't make me angry, you already know about the consequences
Yn: do it, Im already used to get beated by my own father
Mr.Kim: I just did what it's right
Yn sigh
Yn: beating your own kid, your own daughter... That's right?!
She said now angry
Mr.Kim raised his hand to slap her but stopped by a pair of hands....

Be ready for the next parts... I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes. Don't forget to vote, share and comment okey?! Love you and take care❤