THE PLAN

Reyansh's pov:

"So you've seen the news." I heard the voice of the person I hate the most.
Yuvansh fucking Kappor, my bloody father who never has the time to understand me, support me.

I was just a child wanting to be protected, but all I got was me fighting alone all the battles with no support.

"I don't think my personal life going on in the media, anyhow affects the company's profit, Mr.Chairman." I said in my void voice looking at him after so many months.

We never had a normal relationship after my mother's accident. We always meet each other only during meetings or business parties. He is busy spending time with his new family while I'm busy destroying myself.

"But the personal life of my own son, obviously, is of my concern. Reyansh beta, I know I was wrong. I should've been there with you when you needed me the most instead of leaving you all alone to deal with everything yourself. " He said while trying to hold my shoulder when I took a step back.

He doesn't deserve to do this to me. He left me all alone all these years when I needed him the most and now he can't come and drag me into life when I learned to live without him.

"Sorry, Mr.Chairman. But I think you've lost all your rights to call me your son. So it's better if you stop interfering with my life also. " I said while turning back and leaving.

I can't deal with him right now.
He has no right to be in my life anymore.

When I needed him, he left me. When I thought he returned back for me, he returned with his new family. And when I learned to live without him, he was trying to interfere with my life.

"What do you mean by I can't meet Reyansh? He fucking messaged me to come here." I heard the shouting voice of a woman whose voice I can even recognize in my dreams. Kiara.

"Sorry ma'am, but you've no appointment. And sir had not mentioned anything about any change in his schedule. " I heard that receptionist whispering fearly when I made my way towards my enchantress while signing that receptionist to keep silent. 

Ahn.. that reminds me. I really forgot to tell my assistant about the change in my schedule.
But it doesn't matter, I can cancel any meeting just to get only a view of my enchantress.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it. That Kappor always plays dirty. He called me here to get me insulted." I heard her whispering under her breath when I stood behind her.

"I don't play dirty, Singhania." I whispered in her ear while turning her toward me with my hands on her waist when I noticed goosebumps all over her body.

I love the effects I've on her. It reminds me that I'm not the only one going insane over our proximity.

"But why are you wearing a mask?" I asked when I noticed she was dressed up like someone in a bloody spy movie hiding her identity.

White mask. Black bucket hat. Sunglasses.

"So, what do you want me to do? Announce my fucking arrival in a speaker after that bloody scandal which is trending in news! Was this all your plan to ruin my fucking reputation?" She said angrily while trying to remove my hands from her waist which is not possible as I'm not letting her go for now.

"Don't blame me, enchantress. I wasn't the one who was kissing like they'll die if they stop. It was you. And why the hell will I call the media when my reputation is also on stake?" I said while pulling her with her hands towards my office.

She can't kiss me like that and then blame me.

"So, I've a plan which can be beneficial for both of us. And can help us to get out from this mess." I said after locking the door of my office when we reached