Chapter Two

SPY X FAMILY P.O.V.

"Mama, Papa!" Anya exclaimed excitedly at the dinner table. "Guess what is going to happen tomorrow."
"A test..?" Yor asked hesitantly. Loid wondered why Anya would speak of a test with such enthusiasm.
"No, it's a good thing!" Anya crossed her arms.
"Um..," Loid thought. "Are you going to try to be friends with Damian again?"
"Why would I be excited about that?" Anya blurted out.
"Anya," Loid scolded.
"Sorry, Chi-Chi..," Anya apologized. "Since you both can't guess, I'll just tell you--there's a class from Parees who is coming to our school for a school ooting! They're going to learn about fashion."
"It's pronounced 'Paris' and 'outing'," Loid corrected.
"That's amazing, Anya," Yor praised, elbowing Loid under the table. "Do you know what grade they are?"
"They're newmans!"
"Freshmen," Loid corrected again in annoyance. Yor whipped around and glared at him.
"Well, tell us all about it when you get home from school tomorrow," Yor grabbed her plate and stood. She headed to the kitchen.

***
"As you all are aware due to being informed the previous day, we have some freshman from another school in Paris sharing this class with us for a few days. They're here to learn about fashion, so try to be kind to them," Mrs. Queen, the fashion and design teacher, spoke. "You may come in!" She called through the doorway. Another teacher entered the classroom followed by her students.
"Hello, my name is Mrs. Bustier," the teacher introduced. She had bright orange hair that was wrapped tightly in a bun and bright teal eyes. "We come from Collège Françoise Dupont, a high school in Paris."
"We welcome you with open arms!" Mrs. Queen raised her arms with a smile. "Now, you can stay in front of class with me, and your students may choose any place they'd want to sit with my first graders."
The highschoolers dispersed and sat at random tables. Two girls approached Anya and Becky's table. "Hello! May we sit with you guys?"
"Of course!" Becky invited, scooting closer to Anya to make room. The two girls sat.
Anya took in their appearances. One of them had black hair with a bluesh tint in the light that was pulled back into two pigtails. She had dark blue eyes and wore a white shirt with a dark gray jacket and pink pants. Behind the strand of hair that was free from the pigtails, she saw a black earring for a split second. It was very dull, and Anya didn't know why she decided to wear it. The other girl had dark brown hair with orange highlights and hazel eyes. She wore glasses and had a mole above her left eye. She wore a necklace that was also black and dull--the pendant was almost in an S shape.
"My name is Becky Blackbell, and this is Anya Forger," Becky introduced. "What are your names?"
"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng," the girl with pigtails spoke. "And this is my best friend, Alya Césaire," she gestured to her friend.
"Nice to meet you," Becky spoke.
"Why would they put highschoolers with a bunch of first graders? It doesn't make sense," Anya heard Damian speak.
"Both of our schools believe in celebrating diversity and not separating due to age," another voice responded--a highschooler.
"It's so kind of Adrien to speak up and defend our schools!" Marinette covered her face. "It's so like him!"
"Marinette, calm down," Alya tried.
"Wait, Adrien?" Becky froze. "As in Adrien Agreste?"
Alya nodded. "The one and only."
"Adrien Agreste is in this room?!" Becky slammed her hands on her desk and stood.
"Yup, he's sitting beside some green-haired kid," Alya answered.
Becky and Anya both groaned.
"What's wrong?" Alya seemed confused.
Becky and Anya both turned to each other. "Damian!" They both spoke at the same time.