Chapter 1 - You may be right

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Just who are you anyway?

Chapter 1 – You may be right

Note: This takes place a about a month after the one shot story "Worries and Pressures." Fiona, Jade and Tori's daughter is just over 2 years old. Claire is a werewolf that is originally from Shannon, Ireland. She is Beck's girlfriend and has bonded with him as his mate. They met at the very end of The Wolf in Me.

No one's pov.

"Vega, where are we going? We've been driving for almost 40 minutes. I'm getting hungry!" Snarled Jade, as she looked out the car window.

"Relax, it's a brand new place I want to try. A friend of Claire's ate there last week and he loved it."

"It better be good Vega! I'm hungry and nothings worse than a hungry werewolf. What's this place called anyway?"

"It's called the Azure Sky, it's a new trendy restaurant. It's only been open for a few month's I'm getting sick of the same old places. Besides we need to get out and have some alone time. You're in school, not to mention doing your photography thing, I'm at home working on my music career and raising our little pup, let's face it, quality time has been in short supply recently."

Jade nodded in agreement. "I'm glad your mom took Fiona for the night."

Tori held up two fingers. "Two nights dear, I arranged it today. My mom agreed to take Fiona for a 2nd night. Until Sunday afternoon, I have Jade West, werewolf queen all to myself. For the next two mornings we will not be interrupted by child at 7 am. I do some of my best work in the morning; I miss our morning fuck time."

Jade just made a pleasant humming sound, as a smirk came to her face.

Tori reached over and put a hand on Jade's belly. So how are your two little houseguests?"

Jade just rolled her eyes. "Vega, I'm only 9 weeks pregnant, I don't feel any different."

"Other than being bitchy."

Jade raised an eyebrow. "I'm always bitchy. You should have noticed that by now."

"I mean more than normal."

"For wanting a romantic evening, calling me bitchy is a really great start." Jade said with mock scorn.

Tori smiled and took Jade's hand. "Don't worry Jade, it's going to be an evening we'll never forget."

A short while later they were sitting in the rather elegant seaside restaurant, having a wonderful dinner.

"You know for once Vega, you picked a decent place." Jade said, as she put a fork of Rice Pilaf in her mouth.

Tori smiled and was pleased that Jade liked the resturant. "Thank you, Jade. Just don't fill up too much. You'll get sleepy and I can't have that. I've got a special night planned."

Jade raised an eybrow. "Oh Do you? What would it entail, may I ask."

Tori took a strand of hair and twisted it around her finger as she looked up the ceiling then back to Jade. "Ask away Jade, but I'm not going to tell you. I will tell you that, I made a special trip to both Victoria' secret and the adult toystore. Other than that, you'll just have to find out, when I do it too you. "

A hearty laugh came from Jades mouth, at Tori's playful taunt. But further conversation was interrupted by the helpful young waitress named Sara. She looked to be college age and had short curly blonde hair.