Chapter 14: Tension

May 17 2023

Jonathan was seen buttoning his shirt while having a cigarette on his mouth, A few days has passed since the shocking reveal, Jonathan has been stressing out about the situation, He didn't know what to do with Anne right now and Benjamin doesn't e...

Jonathan was seen buttoning his shirt while having a cigarette on his mouth, A few days has passed since the shocking reveal, Jonathan has been stressing out about the situation, He didn't know what to do with Anne right now and Benjamin doesn't even want to talk to him, McFarland was still angry with Jonathan and both of them never spoke to each other since they argued.

Jonathan was done fixing his shirt as he wore his suit coat and continued smoking his cigarette, He looked at the diary that was on the dressing table, He wrote about his thoughts and feelings last night as Crawford picked the diary up and read it.

~Dear Diary~

- Things haven't been the same for the last few days, I feel stressed, but not because of work. It's because of life, I found out that I am going to be a father, which I never wanted to happen, especially with the woman I don't even love.

- It was all supposed to be fun, a stress relief, nothing serious between my and my assistant but now things took a turn and I don't know what to do....

- Maybe I should just settle my life in another city, all alone, and start another company over there. Leaving everyone that I known...

- I don't know how Anne would feel if I did leave her... But I can't handle this situation, Maybe it's better if I stay away from the situation.

~

Jonathan stared at the diary before closing it, Despite writing his thoughts and feelings, He did message Anne a few times to check up on her, but she was also asking him the tough question.

"What are they going to do about it?"

Crawford kept avoiding that question, but he knew one day he had to make his decision and tell her the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At work, Jonathan was seen in his office, writing a paper while smoking a cigarette, He looked at the time and noticed it was ten a

At work, Jonathan was seen in his office, writing a paper while smoking a cigarette, He looked at the time and noticed it was ten a.m as he continued working on the paper while thinking about something.