Chapter 3: Sightings

February 3 2023

It was the next day as the time was seven thirty a.m, Alex and Anne made it to the Blacklight company as Winters and Ambrose entered the building, They both went on their separate ways as Winters was making her way to the elevator as she saw Benjamin and Margot walking past her as Anne waved at them.

Benjamin and Margot had a smile on their face and waved at her back as they walked away, Anne walked inside the elevator and clicked on the twentieth floor as she sighed to herself and thought something.

( Jonathan should have opened his office on a lower floor. )

Anne chuckled a little as she continued waiting until the elevator stopped at the twentieth floor as Winters walked out and made her way to the office.

She opened the door, and there was a strong smell of cigarettes as she coughed a little and saw Jonathan, who was leaning his back on the chair and was smoking a cigarette

Anne was staring at Jonathan as Crawford noticed her and stared at her as Winters gave a small smile to him.

Anne: Good morning, sir.

Jonathan: Morning, Miss Winters.

Anne couldn't help but admire him, up and down. She realised she was staring too much as Winters immediately looked away as Crawford was looking at her, Anne took a chair and sat down as She coughed by the smell of cigarettes.

It was silent between the two as Anne was starting to check out Jonathan a little while making sure it didn't look obvious, She did find him really attractive.

Anne: You know cigarettes are not good for you, Sir.

He looked at Anne and rolled his eyes as Anne stared at him before he spoke to her

Jonathan: I know that, i usually smoke one pack or two.

Anne: Well, no smoking is usually better.

He just nodded and looked at Anne and began staring at her, He looked at the long black dress she was wearing, He bit his lip and looked directly at her legs before Jonathan said something to her.