Chapter 12: Victory or Defeat?

Kai walked through the tunnel and made his way back to his classmates. Yaoyorozu waved.

(Yaoyorozu): Hey Fushiguro, we saved you a seat!

Kai made his way to he group. He got some good jobs from some of his more vocal classmates. Kai sat down between Jiro and Kaminari. Yaoyorozu sat next to Jiro. Speaking of Jiro she smiled at him.

(Jiro): You did great Fushiguro.

Kaminari grinned.

(Kaminari): Man, that might have just be the quickest match yet.

Kaminari commented, he was awed by Kai's strength, he only used his Quirk as a diversion so he could get in close and finished her off with two moves. Kai hummed, he stared at the arena and watched as Iida and Hatsume walked into the arena.

(Present Mic): He's the kid with engines in his legs. Tenya Iida from the Hero course! Versus... A fully-equipped gadget dynamo. The support course's Mei Hatsume!

 Kai was quick to notice the equipment that Iida equiped. Midnight pointed it out and told him that support equipment was only allowed if a form was signed and handed to the schools office. Iida explained that Hatsume gave it to him to make it an even fight. Midnight shouted something about youthful vigor with a blush on her face.

(Kai) Thoughts: Ms Midnight sure is one questionable teacher.

(Present Mic): Well, if everyone's on the same page, let's begin the fourth match!

Iida was allowed to use the support equipment and with no further interruption, the match had started and Iida suddenly started to fly around, he was out of control. Hatsume connects her microphone to Present Mic's system and advertised her support equipment to the Heroes and any companies who were watching. She basically used Iida as a way to show off her inventions, and after a long 20 minute ad she stepped out of the arena allowing Iida to progress further. Iida slumps his shoulders feeling like he had been made a fool out of. Iida left the arena as the next fighters walked out towards the arena.

(Present Mic): We're gonna charge right along to the fifth match. Let's hope that gaudy belt serves some kinda purpose. It's Yuga Aoyama from the Hero course!

Aoyama winks at you.

(Aoyama): Bonjour.

(Present Mic): Versus... Is there some kinda purpose for those things sticking out of her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido!

Kai wasn't sure who'd win, Ashido's best at fighting up close and personal, Aoyama himself likes to hang back and blast his opponent from afar. It honestly depends if Aoyama can take her out before she can get close to him, if Ashido can reach him then the fight will probably go to her.

(Mineta): Don't show her any mercy, Aoyama! Fight like you're in one of those video games where everyone's clothes get beaten off!

Jiro looked at him in disgust.

(Jiro): You pervert.

(Present Mic): Now let's get started! Fifth match... Begin!

Aoyama starts the fight off by firing a laser at Ashido, she expertly dodged the attack and produced acid from the the holes in her shoes and slides around the arena. Aoyama continued to fire more lasers in a desperate attempt to hit her. Unfortunately for him, she easily avoided each attack. Aoyama freezes in place, his face had a sour look on it as he felt the backlash of his Quirk. Ashido grinned taking the opportunity, she threw some acid at his belt which melted it. Aoyama lets out a horrified shriek, it appeared that belt was all that kept his pants up and they fell. He quickly grabs them and looks up to see Ashido standing inches away from him, she threw an uppercut that connected with his jaw and he was knocked out and landed outside of the arena.