21

When Reia, Aizawa, and Mina made their way toward the little camping site the rest of the students made, they could already hear the sounds of explosions firing off in the distance. With every one going off with only a few seconds of rest in between, the thunderous rumbles only made Reia sigh internally. There was no reason for the two to be fighting. She knew that the two had already settled their differences back in season 3 of MHA, as well as when the two found out about the future, so what exactly could it possibly be?

Once they were able to get within viewing distance, Reia could already see Bakugo still chasing around the poor green-haired boy as if there was no tomorrow. He continuously yelled out incoherent words that Reia couldn't catch, and in front of him, Midoriya ran away yelling back. Trying to explain the situation maybe?

Aizawa only shook his head at the commotion. When they finally reached the students, some of them turned with smiles on their faces while some others just watched their bickering classmates.

"They're still fighting?" Mina asked as she moved next to Jiro.

The other girl deadpanned. "This is Bakugo we're talking about. Nothing's going to stop him unless the person he's running after is dead."

Not too far away, said boy continued to chase Midoriya with angry shouts coming from him. He kept trying to aim small explosions in the boy's direction, but Midoriya would dodge, all the while trying to talk to his chaser with a panicked expression.

"Alright, what happened?" Reia sighed.

Suddenly, Kirishima shoved Kaminari forward, causing the boy to yelp as he stumbled. He shot a glare at his friend, but the only thing he received was a shake of Kirishima's head. Groaning slightly, Kaminari turned back to Reia, fiddling with his hands and then rubbing the back of his neck.

"I...may have...stuck cooked marshmallows where Bakugo was sitting and blamed it on Midoriya."

Reia almost facepalmed at the statement.

"Why?"

"He dared me to do it!" Kaminari immediately shouted as he pointed at Sero.

The chuckling teen only shook his head, rolling his eyes. "No, I dared you to put the marshmallow where he was sitting and then tell him it was you. No one told you to blame Midoriya. That's on you moron."

"And you know, you didn't really have to listen to him," Jiro joined.

Kaminari groaned again. When his eyes shifted toward his other teacher, he winced, seeing the look of disapproval displayed on Aizawa's face.

"Oh come on," Kaminari mumbled under his breath.

Reia sighed again, eyes looking off to where the two had run off to now. Saying nothing, she walked off in the direction of the explosion sounds. Aizawa's eyes followed her as she seemingly disappeared after the small hill. It really shouldn't come off as a surprise that the two were fighting again, though it was more of Kaminari's fault than Midoriya's.

Fortunately for him, it didn't happen during teaching hours, so he was off the hook from any punishment Aizawa was about to give him. Though, even then, settling on a punishment wouldn't subside the headache beginning to form in the teacher's head. With a deep sigh, Aizawa lightly pressed a finger to the irritated part of his temple to try and soothe the pain. Kids were kids, but this group was going to be the death of him.

Just as he was about to walk back to the house, maybe to watch the news or something, a buzz in his pocket made the man freeze. Then, a simple ringtone sounded, causing the group of students to look at their teacher in confusion. Aizawa's eyebrows furrowed. Grabbing his phone, he took a few seconds to glance at who was calling him. Then, his eyes widened.