18

Aizawa missed having his own apartment. Don't get him wrong, he appreciated what Reia was doing for them. She's done more than any citizen would do in her situation. Not only has she taken twenty one people into her home and taken care of them with no complaints, but she's also putting as much effort into helping him teach the students so he's not overburdened with the work, even if he didn't really need it.

It was a lot for her to take on. And sometimes Aizawa felt useless because of it. He wasn't used to having people take care of him, or everything else that he would have to take care of himself, not since he moved out of his parent's house to live on his own. As much as he wanted to contribute, he and his students had to fully depend on Reia to live in her world. Not only for the financial aspects, but for everything else, whether it be directions, learning English, or even getting back to their own universe. But in spite of all that, in spite of everything that Reia was doing, he missed his old apartment.

Maybe the feeling didn't just start when him and his students came into her world. Maybe the feeling had always been there.

Ever since the fight with All For One and All Might's retirement, things at U.A. changed. For one, the U.A. Dorm system was implemented. Since the students had to live on campus, it was a requirement for the teachers as well, not for safety, but to protect the students. He would always choose the dorms in a heartbeat if given the choice, but in all honesty, Aizawa missed having the familiarity of his apartment. There was just something about it. The memories. Everything.

Just when he felt his mind wandering too far, he only shook his head, walking his way back to the office to set the thick notebook back onto his desk. Reia had left for the city after she finished teaching the class. She had told Aizawa she was going to meet James for a little bit and to give her a call or text if he or the students needed anything.

It's been a few hours since then, so he guessed she was still talking with him.

Most of everything was graded. The students weren't scheduled to take a test in a while (which is what they didn't know. Hey, the students may be in a different world, but they weren't exempt from doing assignments, quizzes, or tests.), so Aizawa was mostly free in that matter. With nothing else to do and with dinner some hours away, he decided to instead go train.

Now that he wasn't doing hero work most nights, Aizawa couldn't help but feel slightly anxious at the thought of growing weak. Sure, he was getting better sleep than he has ever before, and is probably healthier than he was back at his place, but it still didn't change the fact that he is a pro hero. He's supposed to feel the strain in his muscles. He's supposed to be tired. That was just the norm for him.

He's an underground hero.

Well, at least he was.

But no matter how he looked at it, in this world, he was nothing but a man trying to find the way back home. With no luck of course.

With no other purpose, the only thing Aizawa could do was train for what was to come. So that's what he did. Everyday, he would head into the forest area that Reia apparently had property claim over, and he would use the trees to maneuver around and strain both his mind and body. Today was no different.

After Aizawa made sure to tell Yaoyarozu and Iida that they were in charge, he left to go train. Using his scarf, he launched it towards a tree branch and swung himself up. He landed gracefully onto another branch, eyes scanning the area. For the past few days, he's been trying to speed up his reaction time when it came to avoiding attacks. As much as he tried to become faster, he only noticed miniscule improvement. So, thanks to the help of Yaoyarozu, Aizawa applied weighted braces on both his ankles and his wrists, nearly similar to the ones he used during their practical exams.