➈ 𝓛𝓐𝓓𝓨 𝓔𝓛𝓘𝓐𝓝𝓐

《 ✽︱❁⋯✡⋯♡⋯✡⋯❁︱✽

◦•●◉𝓛𝓐𝓓𝓨 𝓔𝓛𝓘𝓐𝓝𝓐✿◉●•◦

"Woah!", exclaimed Alex, his eyes wandering all over the place.

The four literally dropped their jaws on the floor seeing the station. The station was huge, and it was very dusty and brown. It had the aesthetic of old times, and the clocks, benches, and even trains were so antique and vintage, it was as if they had time travelled to the past.

"Hey!" A loud voice interrupted them. They turned around to see an old person with a crooked nose and an annoyed expression.

"Show me your tickets, otherwise you have to buy some right now", he stated.

"Uhh, we'll buy some right now. We need to go to Bunhunvilla." Felix answered.

"Sure thing. Come with me." The man ordered.

The four followed him to a small stall on the platform, and he went inside the stall and began rummaging through his dusty computer.

"The next train for Bunhunvilla is in fifteen minutes. Please tell me your names so I can print them on the ticket and book your seats."

"I am Felix, and these are Lisa, Alex, and Aria." Replied Felix.

Soon, they got their ticket with their names and seat numbers printed on them. It had an old look and the flag of Avaloria on it.

They all sat on a bench and waited for the train to arrive, but got bored soon, so they walked around and admired the antique and beautiful station.

After a few moments, they heard the horn of the train. When the train came to a halt, they all boarded it and sat on their seats. Soon they settled into their peaceful journey, awaiting their future.

The older ones were not sleepy yet, so were gazing at the younger ones' sleepy, relaxed faces.

Felix whispers with a grin, "Peace at last. I love these two. But, it's kinda nice not having Alex and Aria making a racket for once."

Lisa giggling softly, answered, "Yes, and now we can actually hear our own thoughts without their constant bickering or mischief."

Felix continued, "Speaking of mischief, remember when they swapped your coffee with soy sauce? Your face was a priceless masterpiece."

Lisa rolled her eyes, and huffed, "How could I forget? And you, the 'noble one', laughed for an hour straight."

Felix chuckled, "Only because you chased them around with a spoon like a warrior queen. It was epic."

Lisa shook her head with a smile, "Well, someone had to teach them a lesson."

Felix sarcastically gazing at her warmly, said "You know, you kinda deserved it when you said pineapple tastes nice on pizza."

Lisa glared at him and hit him playfully on the chest, and much to her annoyance he caught her hand. She tried getting it out of his grip, but froze when he said with a playful smirk, "I don't know about pineapples on pizza, but you'd be pretty nice with me."

She gasped and her cheeks instantly became a shade of pink.

"Shut up." She said, trying to hide her smile.

"About you? Nahh." Felix replied, making Lisa flustered and she turned around to gaze at the window.

They also fell asleep after some time.