wedding

Garp: Bwahahaha how did you fall in love with this idiot, Belle's daughter.

They were now sitting at Luffy's house in the evening, Nojiko, Nami, Bellemere, Ace, Isuka, and Makino.Makino called Garp-san to be present when Shanks came here to propose to her, and while they were waiting, Garp was now sitting next to Luffy and was asking Nami.

Nami: (embarrassed) Mm, Garp-san, I think this is...

Makino: Hehehe you must be really embarrassed, okay Garp-san don't bother the girl now.

Garp Well, well, Belle, how are you? I really missed you. So these are your daughters who you left work for. You are a truly wonderful woman.

Belle: Yeah, I'm really proud of them, and now I see, they'll start a family soon when Luffy and Nami get married, right, Luffy?

Luffy: Yes, aunt, I can't wait.

Garp: By the way, Luffy and Ace, haven't you changed your mind and want to join the navy?

Ace and Luffy: Of course not.

Garp: Nani, okay, time for training.

Luffy and Ace turned pale, Bellemere laughed, and Nami and Nojiko were confused.

Ace: Luffy, don't you think it's time to run away?

Luffy: Yes brother, I love my life.

The two started running outside the house, and Garp was behind them, laughing stupidly. From afar, people in the house could hear the brothers screaming.

Nojiko: Will he train them, or will he kill them?

Makino: There's no difference, I'll go now and get first aid kits.

isuka: Stay where you are, Makino-san. You must remain beautiful until the groom comes, okay?

Isuka left, leaving Nami, Tojiko, Bellemere, and Makino behind

after two hours

Shanks: What happened to you?

Luffy: Exercise.

Ace: Grandpa.

Nami was the one who treated Luffy's wounds, and Ahsuka treated Ace, and they were now sitting with Shanks, who had just come home.

Garp: Oh, Akagami, I feel as if I know you. There is a strange aura surrounding you. Listen carefully, Makino, my granddaughter. Don’t do anything wrong with her, otherwise she will not live in hell.

Shanks swallowed in fear of the marine hero. Thank God he did not know his identity, otherwise Shanks would now be full of scars like Ace and Luffy.

Shanks: Don't worry, Garp-san.

Ace: $#$&@&$&$.

Isuka: Don't talk while you're injured. We don't understand a single word from you.

Luffy: Okay, Makino, when do you want to get married?

Makino: Anytime Shanks chooses.

Shanks: We'll have the wedding in a week, okay?

Everyone: Yes.

Shanks: Yahoo, finally.

Garp quickly punched him, causing Shanks to go silent.

Luffy: Well, it's time to go home, right?

Shanks: Yes, I'll go. There are a lot of things I want to prepare.

Shanks left the house after saying goodbye to his future wife, who was staring at the ring that was placed on her finger.

Bellemere: Congratulations, Makino, although I was happy to have a friend by my side.