family

Every one rushed to her room....and saw her crying on floor....

Laila:-(put her one hand on her head) aahhhhhhh.......*fall from the sofa)

Nurse:-ohh god protect this lil baby girl, comeon sweetie heartie~~ wakeup its already 8am....

Laila sleeping on floorand put her head on sofe seat......

Laila:-nooooo~ k want to sleep just for 5 more mins....plzz (¡_¡)(saying while half sleeping)

Nurse:-ughhhh..... sir!!!!

Doctor:-*smile softly* its okay let her sleep for 10 more mins..:)

Laila:-(listening everything what everyone is saying about her with eyes closed)

She open her one eye after listening the doctor's reply....

Laila:-*turn her face to another side* he has a crush on me?¿ ohh shit he can read my mind....(saying in her mind)

She turns her face again to another side and look at doctor's face with one eye open while covering her face with wraping her arms around her head....

Doctor:-*look at her and again smile softly while noding his head as no*

She close her both eyes immediatly........
But again look at him....

Doctor:-*wink at her and start laughing*

Laila:-*she got shocked* oh no i havr to be carefull around him (saying again in her mind)

Doctor:-yess you have to:)

Third wheel nurse was confuse that what they both are doing¿¿¿¿ why are they acting like this

Nurse:-is this a mental hospital(saying in her mind)

Doctor:-no sister*_* its not......

Nurse:-*she got shocked and seeing doctor with wide eyes with mouth open*

Now she realise why laila react like this around him he can read our mind.....

Nurse suddenly start blushing becoz she has a crush on him

Yess guysss our nurse has a crush on our doctor........

Suddenly nurse left that cozzy atmosphere becoz she start feeling nervous.....

Doctor saw laila sleeping and he also left that room......

Laila:-* imagining ali's face and smiling in between half sleep* come back soon am waiting.......(saying in her mind)

She suddenly open her eyes to conferm that doctor is not here.......

She saw carefully outside and coferm if doctor is bkt there.....she gasp in relief

Laila:- thankgodd that creep is not
here.......(saying in her mind)

She getup from there and stop thinking too much and try to keep her away from dream world.....

She get up and take bath with cold water ,get ready perfectly..........

After taking bath she wrap towel around her body........

Now you guys will think that how she get the towel....lol guys she borrow that from her nurse offcourse its obvious....... my audience use too much brain ughhh....nevermind lets back to story.......

Now she is in her towel and thinking what to wear becoz from last few days she was wearing clothes provided by nurse of that hospital.....and yeah she just gave her hospital clothes....a pajama and a shirt....T_T

She start wearing that hospital clothes....

Laila:-fuck this pajama.....*fake crying* these clothes are like presioner's clothes