Finally...Madrid

This story is based on true events, and some elements have been fictionalized in order to protect the identity of the characters.

Breathing the air of Madrid daily gives me freedom. It is quite close to heaven. I like being myself without people judging me. Now, let's continue.

After a few days of courses, I decided to get some ice-cream, so I went into the city to find a "Heladeria" equivalent of gelato. So i found a place and got myself a normal milkshake and also a milk ice-cream which was very good, but the people working there were so confused as I told them I want two separate products made from milk, and they couldn't understand the fact that I really wanted that (probably because people that come there want one singular product or two different products).

 So i found a place and got myself a normal milkshake and also a milk ice-cream which was very good, but the people working there were so confused as I told them I want two separate products made from milk, and they couldn't understand the fact th...

In the upcoming days I have had one of the most solicitating courses ever. As I have studied Amadeus here, a booking tool for any mean of transport (aerial, rent a car, buses etc.), it was very stressful because I didn't have time on my side, therefore whatever I learned, I learned on the spot. 2 weeks later, we had the exam in which I have got a 10 so I passed without a doubt.

 2 weeks later, we had the exam in which I have got a 10 so I passed without a doubt

The courses here are fine, but very limited. Some of the subjects are practical as well, but not that interesting. Don't get me wrong, most professors are very good people with great and helpful personalities, it is just the fault of the educational system that doesn't help them at all. Spain as well as Romania have approximately the same problems when it comes to their educational systems, that is lack of motivation from students, lack of motivation from professors regarding activities outside the university, and many more. The thing that saddened me the most was the lack of motivation from students to actually study something. Most of them don't spend time at all studying and failing most exams just because they can and it is normal for them.

Regarding the exams, these are horrific. All of them are multiple choice with 4 choices, only one correct, but here comes the tricky part. Let's say I have an exam of 10 questions, each correct answer is 1 point, and one incorrect answer is minus 1 point. If you get an answer wrong, besides that point, you will lose another 0.33 points because of "trying to guess the correct answer" which in most cases, is not true. Therefore, many students have lower chances of passing an exam because of this.