𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.

I came across a store thinking about to look through for some supplies as I'm running low on food it's been three days since i have had food. I hesitate as i don't know the area and not looked to see if it's clear all i have is my knife as my other weapon fell off me when coming across a walker. I looked through the dusty dirty glass of the store i couldn't really see anything. I slowly grab my knife and walk into the store very slowly and quietly looking at every direction for my safety. As i was stocking up on some supplies crouched down putting them in my bag as there was no walkers but then suddenly, i heard some broken glass being stepped on behind me.

I hear above me " come up slowly, don't try anything stupid" in male voice. I come up slowly I turn around shocked as i haven't had any human interaction for 7 months since the breakout. He put down his weapon and started to search me incase i had any other weapons. He asked " how long you been on the road for" looking at my dirty clothes and dirty body I replied "been about 6 months im on my own not seen anyone else since the break out" he agreed to bring me back to a group as he didn't see me as a threat he said.

As we are in the car he said " my names Glenn by the way we have quite a large group we have Rick basically the leader of our group his wife Lori and he has a son called Carl, there's also carol she very sweet she's got a daughter called Sophia there is also Hershel he has a farm where we are staying he's got a daughter called Maggie and Beth there's also Daryl he's our hunter really he's really good with his bow there's also Shane ricks best mate but he's abit.. well you will meet him and decide there is a few other people but you will meet them" I'm thinking about what if they don't like the way I look or if Rick thinks I might be a threat i would never hurt anyone unless they deserved it but i replied with " that's good at least you have a good advantage against walkers and sounds like you have a strong group" with a gentle smile.

As we are pulling into the farm it's so beautiful and untouched it's like im in a dream and like the outbreak didn't even happen as i look around i see pretty pink flowers growing and props growing too it's so unreal. I suddenly get a good feeling about this place. I get out the car and follow Glenn as we are walking to Rick my heart starts to sink again just terrified about what Rick and everyone is going to say about me. "This is Louise she's on her own she's been on her own since the break out and been on road for about 6 months I don't see her as a threat at all i definitely think we should take her in Rick look at her" me shaking as I'm terrified and just haven't been or had any human interaction for ages. Rick grins and looks at me and grabs my hands and says gently " it's okay dont you worry we will sort you out and get you a nice shower and a change of clothes" I looked up at him at and my eyes widen when he said shower.

Rick takes me into the house at Hershel's farm and takes me up to the bathroom and runs the shower for me he says gently " try and keep it to 10 minutes max but also try and enjoy, as we are trying to save water and electricity and I will put some clean clothes on the bed for you" I replied "thank you Rick i appreciate this a lot and won't ever forget this and I will help and support the group as much as i can" with a soft smile" he leaves the bathroom. I step into the shower I feel the warm water hitting my face drop down my body feeling a weird sensation i haven't felt in a long time i enjoy my shower and step out the shower and grab this white soft towel on the rack and wrap it around my body.

I start to walk to the room Rick showed me as water starts to drip from my body and my wet hair. I open the old oak door creaking open i close the door after i enter. I hear "what are you doing in my room!!" In an aggressive deep male voice i turn around quickly as i see Daryl as he had his cross bow on his back so i knew it was him. I stare at him lost for words how pretty and handsome he was i was flustered him just standing there, just me in my towel. I replied "I'm Louise im new to your group I'm sorry Rick put clothes in this room for me" he didn't reply with anything just looking at me slowly up and down watching the water drop down my body and floor. He walks up to me aggressively while I walked back into the door my body leaning against the door he puts his hand against the door and looks down at me while me heart is beating fast and faster as I get red in the face.