Day 1: That's Entertainment

The Seven Wonders of Twilight Town have enjoyed their new lives of peace as the annual Struggle Tournament came into play. Despite going against each other, they had fun. Now being crowned as the champion, Roxas and his friends celebrated by eating ice cream at the clocktower. Suddenly, his Keyblades acted up and opened a gate to a new world. Knowing what was happening, Hayner, Pence and Olette wished them good luck as Roxas, Xion, Axel and Saix went off.

What will come into play for our special group of Nobodies? Let's see...
_______________________________________________________________

The sounds of cars honking can be heard. The skies were red and dark as a giant pentagram was seen. There were buildings of many kinds. It reeked of a lot of sin. This... is Hell.

A rift opened up as Roxas, Xion, Axel and Saix jumped through it as it closes

A rift opened up as Roxas, Xion, Axel and Saix jumped through it as it closes. The four looked around as they were questioning where they are.

Roxas: "Where are we?"

Xion: "The skies are red... This is new."

Axel: "Man this is something else. I can feel some heat around here."

Saix: "I would have to agree. This is also something we never saw during our time in the organization."

The three nodded as they looked over at the signs as one stood out.

Roxas: "Hey, you guys.... what's Hell?" He tilts his head.

Xion: "Yeah what is it?"

The two grown ups jumped and panicked as they looked at each other. Like a parent being shocked at their child learning a bad word or something they shouldn't have discovered.

Axel: "U-Umm... well you see... Isa help me out here!"

Saix: "H-How do we explain this? You see, it's a bad word that some shouldn't say. Especially little kids. Hell is a place of damnation where sinners go after death. Basically punishment for all the wrongs they did when they were alive."