Chaos

After the chaos occurred everyone realised they couldn't do anything, they all started to run and hope for the best.

After a little while of running firey couldn't carry the announcer anymore, he was just too heavy for him.

Leafy realised that firey was slowing down, so she ran over to take the announcer and help firey.

|.|Fireys p.o.v|.|

Leafy was so beautiful and caring, I hoped we could make it through this so i could tell her how much I loved her..

After admiring leafy for a few more minutes i got my leg stuck in a yoyle bush..

"Someone! Help" I yelled out as loud as i could.

After a few seconds needle came over and saved me.

"Thanks needy-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before needle slapped me and said

"Don't call me needy!" I apologised and we started running again.

Soon after I noticed something was off... Something is missing... or someone......

I looked back to see leafy had tripped on a rock...

I ran back frantically to help her up just before the blackhole could get to her.

"Where are we even running too?" Leafy asked looking more scared than ever.

"I don't know but I think someone said if we run to yoyle city we will be safe for a few days." I told her hoping that would cheer her up.

"Are you joking!" She yelled

"Thats gonna take a day of running to get there!" She began to shed a tear.

I hated seeing her cry.. She was so special and she meant the world to me.

"Leafy don't cry.. please. The black hole is too far away to get us so we can have breaks.." I said

"Yeah ok let's just hope we can make it out" That was my wish before the worst day of my life happened...

                                 /Authors note!\
This is a short chapter Since a have to go to the dentist but i hope you love it! Its my first story ever and in the first chapter I was half asleep so i got some things wrong and i used the same words over and over..
I will try and make some art for this btw.
Thanks for reading I will make the next chapter on Monday or Tuesday (AUS time)