Chapter Seventeen: The Sand Witch Part V

"Darn it! Not this room either!" Said Lily as she opened and closed a door into a room full of mirrors.

"Not this one either!" Shouted Barry as he opened and closed a door into a room full of skeletons, "this is going to haunt me for years to come."

Angela opened a door and quickly closed it. Then she dropped to her knees and covered her mouth as if she was about to throw up. Hiro rushed over to her side.

"Angela, are you okay?" Asked Hiro, "what was in that room?"

Angela shook her head. "Y-You don't want to know," she said.

Despite her warning, Hiro opened the door Angela opened and saw the horrors that Angela saw. The room was filled with tools that were blood stained and looked like they were used for barbaric torture. The walls and floors were dirty and also stained with blood. Hiro's face grew very pale, his eyes widened, and his mouth hung open completely speechless.

"B-Bl-Blood......" Stuttered Hiro.

Angela stood up and closed the door. She grabbed Hiro by the shirt and dragged him away. "Told you it would horrible," she said.

The gang continued to search through different rooms. However, their efforts were in vain because all they found were disturbing things, magical artifacts and some rooms were just empty. They met up at the statue of the snake hair lady.

"I believe this is where we heard the scream," said Troy, "we weren't that far from this statue, so the girls couldn't have gotten chased too far."

"I'm going to go out on a limp here and guess that they didn't find the dragon," said Barry.

"Then why did Sami scream?" Asked Hiro.

Barry knocked on the statue. Everyone smacked their hands against their foreheads.

"We're idiots," they muttered.

Just then, Angela felt two hands touching her shoulders.

"Angela," said a voice.

Angela turned around and saw a transparent version of Jesse.

"Jesse!" She exclaimed.

The others looked confused.

"What about Jesse, Angela?" Asked Lily.

"Just ignore them as I talk to you," said Jesse, "I don't got a lot of time to explain. If I'm out of my body for too long, I'll die."

Angela sighed with relief. "So you're not a ghost or anything?"

"Angela, who are you talking to?" Asked Hiro.

"I'm not dead, but Ellen, Sami and Maya will be soon if you guys don't hurry," said Jesse, "I'm only here through spirit. You're the only one who can see or hear me because I'm touching you right now. I'm able to communicate with you through meditation that lets my spirit leave my body for a short amount of time. Look, I don't have much time so I have to make this fast."

"Then speak boy, speak!" Said Angela.

Hiro, Barry, and Troy looked confused.

"Are you talking to me?" All three of them said.

"One, I'm not a dog, " said Jesse, "second, Ellen, Sami, Maya and I are trapped in a secret room with the black dragon! I'd say right about now it's still trying to swallow them."

"Where are you guys?" Asked Angela.

"Where's who? Angela, who are you talking to?" Asked Barry.

"We're in a secret room in a library," said Jesse.

"Which library?" Asked Angela, "this witch has hundreds of libraries!"