Ch 9: asteroid

3rd person

The Tennysons have arrived to Metropolis, as they stopped at a red light.  A explosion rings out, they looked and noticed someone walking out of the bank.  Atomic skull walked out of the bank holding bags of money.

  Atomic skull walked out of the bank holding bags of money

Ben: Well that's a first.

Ryder primes the Omegaitirx, he press down on the dial transforming into his 9th alien.

As atomic skull is walking away, someone whistles.  Atomic skull turned his head only to be punched across his face, he dropped the bag of money.  Atomic skull looked as a fist hits him straight in the face.

Atomic/Skull: Who the heck are you?!

Krypto-blade: I'm Krypto-blade *cracks* And I'm here to stop you.

Krypto-blade stands at 6 feet and 4 Inches tall, he's wearing a full armor suit, that resembles a medieval knight.  His armor is blue with red trims, there is a emblem in the center of his chest that is a "S" with the Omegaitirx emblem in the center of the "S".  He carries a shield on his back with a sword also resting on his back.  He also has a muscler build, while his helmet resemble that of a dragon.

*Alien data*

Name: Krypto-blade
Race: Kryptonian
Power: Super strength, Super Speed, Laser beam, Super reflexes, Super agility, Flight, Ice breath, Wind breath, Armor Creation, Blade creation, shield enlargement, sword blaster, Super Hearing, X-ray Vision, Space immunity.

Weakness: kryptonite

*Alien data over*

Atomic skull release a atomic breath attack, Krypto-blade crosses his arms.  He stood there as the attacks hits him, stomach skull stopped.  Krypto-blade used his index finger to sweep dust off of his left shoulder.

Krypto-blade: My turn.

Krypto-blade used an ice breath and freezes Atomic skull in place, atomic skull fires a atomic beam and collided into the ice breath.  Both attacked canceled each other out, but Krypto-blade flew and upper cutted Atomic skull.  He grabbed atomic skull and elbowed him in his stomach, sending him into the ground.  He uses his ice breath and created a prison cell trapping Atomic skull.

The cops took Atomic skull away, Krypto-blade managed to get away and is hiding in the rust bucket... As he is sitting on the floor, Gwen is typing away at her computer.  The Omegaitirx times out, returning Ryder back to normal.