Ch 2: And Then There Were 20 pt. 2

3rd person

Heatblast, Captain Razer, Gwen and Max are sitting at a campfire. Gwen threw a marshmallow into heatblast mouth, while He explains how he came across the omnitirx.

Max: And you say that this watch "just jumped up and clamped onto your wrist"?

Heatblast Catches marshmallow that Gwen throws to him.

Heatblast: Hey, this time it wasn't my fault, ...I swear!

Gwen: What about you Ryder?

Captain/Razer: I found my in a cave, which was wried cuz there shouldn't be a cave in the woods.

Max: I believe you, boys.

Gwen: Think they're gonna stay a monster forever?

Max: He's not a monster. He's an alien.

Heatblast, Gwen and Captain Razer at him inquisitively.

Max: I-I mean, look at him. What else could they be?

Heatblast: Yeah, I don't wanna be 'fire guy' forever. How am I supposed to play Little League this fall if I charcoal the ball every time I catch a pop fly?

Max: Don't worry, Ben. We'll figure this thing out.

Both the Omnitirx and Omegaitirx emblems started to beeping while flashing red red 5 times, then lets out a blinding light towards Max and Gwen. When they open their eyes, Ben and Ryder are standing in front of them, human and all.

Ben: Hah! I'm me again!

Gwen: Aw, too bad. I liked you better when you were a briquette.

Ben: ...still can't get this thing off.

Max: Better not fool with it anymore until we know exactly what we're dealing with. I'll go check out that crash site. You guys stay here until I get back.

Ryder: Grandpa, I better come with I remember the cave was.

Two pods shoots from Vilgax's ship above orbit, landing deep in the woods, next to the Omnitrix's pod. Revealing itself as a gigantic Mechadroid and Gaxon. It scans and promptly disintegrates the pod in the crash site, and ejects smaller flying Mechadroids from its shoulders to go find the watch.

Ben fiddling with the Omnitrix.

Ben: Hmm... I wonder what this does.

Gwen surprise Ben from behind.

Gwen: Caught ya!

Ben: ...Very funny. Like your face.

Gwen: ...Grandpa said not to mess with that thing.

Ben: Yeah? So, what's your point?

Gwen: Did your parents drop you when you were a baby?

Ben is biting at the faceplate.

Ben: Come on. You can't tell me you aren't a little bit curious what else this thing can do?

Gwen: ...Not in the least.

Ben: You sure you're related to me?

Max observes the crash site. He started picking up a piece of metal debris.

Max: I don't like this one little bit.

Ryder ear right twitched, He turned his head.

Ryder: Uh, grandpa we may have a problem.