Ch 1: And Then There Were 20 pt. 1

3rd person

A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter. Inside the large ship.

Robtic/Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

The door leading the the bridge is opens and a Chimera Sui Generis male walked into the room.

Gaxon: Father is it time yet.

Vilgax: Soon, my son soon. You will have the chance to take over your first world, and with your bionics no one will stand in your way.

*On Planet Earth*

Ben is seen sitting in school, crafting a paper air-plane, proceeding to throw it at the back of his teacher's head.

Teacher: *gasp*

Teacher looks back at Ben, poorly pretending to read his book, smooshing his face in between the pages.

Clock ticking as Ben is waiting for the bell to ring. Ben is Looking at the clock, anxiously.

Ben: Come on... Come on...

Teacher: And I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up!

Ben: Yeah, right.

*Bell rings*

Ben: Yes! Outta here!

Teacher: Everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall.

Ben walks towards the classroom door.

Teacher: Benjamin, could I have a word with you before you go?

Ben looks, as his teacher holds up Ben's paper airplane. Ben huffs and walks over to the teacher's desk. Meanwhile, outside. Cash Murray and JT backs Jamie to a tree.

Cash: Normally, we'd take your money and beat you up. But since it's the last day of school, we're going to give you a break. Now fork over the cash, so we can get out of here.

Ben: Leave him alone!

J.T: Get lost, shrimp.

Ben: I said, back off!

Cash: Oh, looks like we got us a hero. Suppose we don't wanna back off?

J.T: What are ya gonna do about it, Tennyson?

????: Is there a problem here?

Both Cash and J.T flinched, they both slowly turned their head. Once they fully turned their heads, they are meant with Ryder staring at them with his arms crossed over his chest. Both of the bullies gulp in fear knowing, Ryder hockey reputation.

Jamie: *whisper* Uh, why are they scared?

Ben: *whisper* Because my brother is a member of the school hockey team, and he has a reputation of being the best hockey player. And people give him a nickname, they call him the Berserker when he's on the ice he's a monster on the ice.