-Chapter 1-

"Hey [Name] (1) Bosstard is looking for you." Richy said as he watched tv at his desk. "Thanks Richy and didn't Bosstard tell you to get rid of that thing?" I asked. "I'll get rid of it after gaming season is over?" He said. I laughed and made my way to the bosses office. I wonder what the boss wants. She never calls us to her office unless she had a job for us or she's gonna fire us. Hopefully it's the first one. I knocked on the bosses door. "Come in. " said the bosses voice. I walked inside. "You called Bossta-uh Boss." I said. "Yes you know how business hasn't been going so well because all the gossip going around is boring?" She asked. "Yes." I said. " Well how would you feel if I told you I have a job for you. " she said. I smiled because I would love to be assigned one since I haven't been assigned one in weeks. "I would be pleased what is the assignment?" I asked. "Well it's not that bad of a job it's just..."she trailed off. "Just what?" I asked. "Okay all I need you to do is go to Sasuke Uchiha's Playboy mansion and find out any information involving his family. " boss said. "And how am I supposed to do that?" I asked. "Well that's the thing I need you to go undercover and be one of the hefs in the Playboy mansion." she explained. " What!" I exclaimed.
"Do it or you're fired." she said.
I sighed. "When do you want me to start?" I asked. "Tomorrow. " she said. I nodded. "And make sure you look attractive. " she said. I smiled a fake one. "Sure." I said. I walked out the bosses office. "Did you get fired yet?" Richy asked. I laughed. "I will never get fired before you Richy. Although I got assigned to secretly get information at Sasuke Uchiha's Playboy mansion. Richy burst out laughing. "No seriously what happened?" he asked. I looked at him seriously. Then he quickly shut up. "Ohh you're serious." He said. I sighed and walked back to my desk. Tomorrow a new day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1) It is a nickname they gave their boss meaning she's bossy and a bastard.