Chapter -21

So if life gives you a lemon,
Just throw it away as who wanna eat that sour buddy?

But if you eat it then have something sweet ready to take after it.

Just like the faze says,'If life gives you a lemon,make lemonade '

Sugar,water and lemon together makes a perfect lemonade.

No one is perfect!

I was just looking at the letter and necklace given by Nandini yesterday

I was just looking at the letter and necklace given by Nandini yesterday.For me it's the best gift I ever got.My eyes were sparkling as I blushed while reading the letter 10th time.

"Chikooo",my mom called me out.

I looked at the gate and yelled,"Yes mom"
But she didn't reply I made a face and again started blushing while reading the letter.

"Kya kar rahe ho?",I heard my mom's voice from my back.

[What are you doing?]

I looked behind and saw my mom peeking at the letter, holding Fricky.I freaked out and fell down from my bed.Fricky jumped at me as I struggled to take the letter but my mom picked it up.

"Mom give it back",I yelled

But she smiled and started reading it.

"Ahhhh mom it's privateeee",I cried out as I lifted Fricky and threw him on my bed.I snatched the letter from my mom and made a face,"Mom it's something personal"

"O Ouch!",I cried out as my mom twisted my ears.

"Personal my foor.Pichle ek ghante se dekh rahi hu,yeh letter pardh pardh kar blush maare jaa raha hai",she said being angry

[......I have been seeing you for an hour,you are blushing while reading this letter]

"Kuch nahi,Shimla ki trip ka form hai",I lied smiling awkwardly.Fricky and my mom glared at me.

[Nothing,Shimla's trip from ]

I smiled and tried to make her believe my lie."Ok fine.I know it's in 10 days and you all will have fun but don't see it like you got a love letter",she said and went.

Love letter hi toh hai[It's a love letter only],I thought as she went.I started rolling on my bed in excitement.I was so excited to go on Shimla trip.Ahhhh!!!! This is my first trip with Nandini. Ahhhhhhhhh!!While rolling I fell down from my bed and held my waist.Ouch!!!I sat on the floor and smiled at my foolishness.I am really a fool.

5 days later,

"Akshu batana yeh rakhu ya yeh",I asked Akshat while showing him two white shirt.One with print and one without.He was staring me like he will eat me.