Chapter-1

Nandini's pov

Tring...Tring...Tring..

I kicked the clock that was the third wheel between me and my prince charming.I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked beside me.Inwas fed up of her snoring and this clock.Both prevented me from meeting my Mr.Perfect.I took a sigh and kicked her ass.

"Wake up Miss sleeping beauty!",I said while sliding out of my bed .

"Mhmm.!Nandu,Just 5 more minutes."She whines.

"Ami,Get up fast!We will be late, It's 6:30 already.We need to reach there by 8.Will it be good for us to stand outside on our first day of college",I commanded , removing the curtains from the window.

Amisha,My only friend since school days who is with me till now,got up and stared me.She was looking unhappy.

"I hate you",She tossed a pillow towards me and hid her face inside the bed sheet once again.

I caught the pillow and threw it on her.I went towards the wardrobe and took out my clothes.I grabbed a towel from the chair and went inside.

........

I came out of the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror.I decided to keep my hair open.I wore my jhumka, bracelet and ankelet.Then walked towards the bed.

Then walked towards the bed

(Her outfit)

I looked at Ami who was still sleeping with her open eyes.I walked towards the side table and grabbed a bottle full of water and emptied it half of her.

"Toofaan ayaa....Bhago...Bachao mujhe. Nandu!",she said waking up in a hurry.She then glared at me ,I was standing with my hands on my waist.

[Storm came,Run, Anyone save me!]

"It's already 7:15",I emphasized ,showing her the time on my phone.

Her eyes widened.

"You should've wake me up early",she complained , getting up and running inside the washroom with a towel.

I should wake her up early.Seriously? It's almost been an hour since I was waking her up.

I stared at the door.

Amisha came out running.She threw the towel on bed and started getting ready.

She threw the towel on bed and started getting ready