V: Sunoo

He's sweet, sassy and seriously adorable. Because of his sassyness I would easily diagnose him as a brat, but according to Jungwon he's the most obedient member of ENHYPEN, so I wouldn't say he's a hardcore brat. And this might sound a little random, but he gives me strong sugar baby vibes.

• Digital submission: It has become a rule that he has to send pictures of his meals to you when you're not around. 
So around 12 PM you'll receive a photo and a message saying something in the lines of 'ready to eat, mommy♡'

After he's finished with a workout, he'll also send you a selfie or mirror picture of his sweaty body in his cute gym fit. You make him stay in shape because you want him to be healthy. But he secretly just likes the gym because it makes him feel more attractive for you.

But that's not where it ends. When you're busy with something, he cannot resist the urge to send more risky texts/pics. It doesn't matter if you'll be praising his efforts or giving him a lecture, he just wants to see your reaction.

Sometimes he would also just send you audios where u can hear him pleasure himself (which you can never get mad at because it sounds way too heavenly). He always does this when he's on tour and he misses you. He can get really desperate those times. When he finally sees you again after such a long time, he wants to please you all day...but the next day he's back to being his bratty self.

• Pillow prince: If it was up to him, he'd just lay down and let you feed him grapes. But that's obviously not part of your plan. So when you want him to do something, you're going to have to push him, but the good thing is that eventually he'll always obey. 

That's why he keeps trying to convince you that he's a good boy (it just takes more work). You are aware that he's a spoiled brat, but he'll always find his ways to make you give in to his wants. It's basically impossible to resist him when he's acting all cute and flirty.

Knowing this about him, made it very easy for you to come up with punishments. It just needs to involve work. He will whine and complain to no end, but you find it kind of entertaining.

• Fetish Gear: He really wants to give you the full show. He takes the aesthetic aspect of BDSM very seriously. One of his favorite things to wear is leather chest harnesses, especially the ones that are decorated really cutely (like the one with bat wings on the back). 

During petplay he can't go without his accessories, like his cat ears and put plug tail. It's needless to say that when you guys go to a hotel, his suitcase is on the verge of exploding.

Shopping for clothes with him is normal on your end, but when it comes to his purchases, he'll only buy it if he tried it on and if you found it cute. Otherwise, he doesn't even want it. And off course, if he asks nicely, you'll pay it for him.

☆ Choosing Game: ☆
(● = his choice/preference)

1)
● rewards
○ punishments/funishments

2) 
● getting spoiled by Domme
○ servicing his Domme

3)
● petplay
○ ageplay

4) 
○ obedient
● brat
(He'll pretend not to be one)

5)
● praise
○ degradation

6)
● bondage
○ impact play 
(Likes hand/ankle cuffs a lot, and his favorite rope tie is the bunny tie)

7)
● exhibitionist 
○ voyeur

8)
● low protocol 
○ high protocol