Before we start

Copyright

No part of this book may be reproduced ,distributed or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems ,without proper permission from the author. Resemblance to actual persons and things living or dead ,locales or events is entirely coincidental.

Few things to keep in mind

Hello everyone !!I hope you all are doing well .This is my first attempt at a book of my own. Trust me when I say that this has been a dream of mine since forever and I wanted to take an attempt at this atleast once. These characters that you will be acquainted with in this book are really special to me and I hope they can become the same to you too .There are certain things I want to clear before any of you decide to go ahead with this book.

This book is fiction and I hope you will take it in that light as well. This will not always be a happy and merry romcom.I want this book to speak to people and their souls so it will have correlation with real life issues and will be filled with angst and longing. I don't intend to make my characters perfect and artificial .They will make mistakes and do questionable stuff because that is how human beings are.

Am open to constructive criticism and judgement of the characters as they are as much a part of you as they are mine .

Lastly, I hope you all have fun in this journey with me.Touchwood!!