khamyri a'lesia kolton

"what is all of this about?" i question walking into the house seeing rose petals and tea light candles in the covering the foyer.

I follow the rose petals further into the house, "before you go further into the house i need you to put this on." riel spoke coming from nowhere with a blindfold.

"Are you trying the mess up my lashes?"

"chill out and put the damn blindfold on & that is an order!" the deep voice boomed making me turn around, my eyes watered seeing his face.

"Dad!" I sniffled jumping into his arms, he placed his bag down & hugged me tightly.

"hey baby girl" he smiled kissing her cheek.

"what are you doing here?" I sniffled.

"you'll see." he nodded placing me on my feet.

I take the blindfold out of riel's hand and my dad ties it over my eyes leading me outside. music lowly plays in the background, "you can take the blindfold off but keep your eyes closed." My dad instructed.

My hands shake as i take the blindfold off, my anxiety kicks in. "open your eyes"

I open my eyes, my mouth falls open and my hands shaking more. "oh my gosh. this is so beautiful." i sniffle as tears brim my eyes.

At the end of the rose petal aisle stood jhyzir, jhymari, jurnee, and jrue along with our friends and family standing on each of the aisles.

I walk toward them & the music stops.

jhyzir takes my hands in his own, "khamyri a'lesia kolton, words cannot express how grateful i am to have you in my life. we've been through so much together, good and bad. we have welcomed three beautiful & intelligent kids into this crazy world and i can't see myself in the same world without you or them in it. I could go on and on about my love, appreciation and admiration for you, but i will keep things short and sweet, khamyri, will you do me the honor of marrying me in this life and the next?" jhyzire exhales in one shaky breath while getting down on one knee and opening the jewelry box that held diamond ring.

"oh my gosh, baby. yes!" i sniffle, bending down to his level, we kiss and he slid the ring onto my finger.

we stand up on our feet and he swiftly picks me up, "i love you so much jhy!" i squeal pulling away from the kiss.

"i love you too kham." he smiles showing his perfect smile.

"congratulations baby girl" my dad and aunt gush walking over to us.

"congratulations." Karolyn, Jhyzir's grandmother walked over and hugged me and jhyzir.

"thank you mama karolyn."

I thank and hug every last one of our guest. the rest of the night went by and i was still in bliss even after majority of our family left.

"my bestie is a fiancé now, period!!" riel excitedly gassed recording me.

"big rock, not the lil one!!!" I blush showing off my ring.

"ouuu now we get to plan a wedding & honeymoon!!" ki sticks her tongue out shaking ass.

"ok, okayyyy! lets take a deep breath. can we not rush any major planning just yet & let me bask in the fresh & new engagement." i laugh.

"just don't go all bridezilla on us." ryn & sinclaire joked.

"i promise"

a/n:

jhyzir popped the big question !!

congratulations jhyzir & khamyri, or should i say, soon to be mrs jackson! 🥰

my babies are growing up soooo fast wtf ! 🥹

thoughts?

Krystal JoAnn Meeks

Krystal JoAnn Meeks

LtCol Keith Andre Kolton

05/04/2024