Luffy: Well why don't you work too?

Nami: (embarrassed) Hehehe, well, my mother told me that I don't have to, but I want us to be rich when we become a couple. I love money, but that doesn't matter because I love you the way you are.

Luffy: Chichi, okay, don't worry, I assure you that we will be richer in the future (whispering) than now.

Nami: (kidding) Okay, so when will we get married?

Luffy: Chichi, anytime you want. What do you think about after high school, which is 2 months from now?

Nami: Ha-ha-ha, I was just kidding, Luffy. You're really prepared for anything, aren't you?

Luffy: Well, we won't get married after high school, but how about we go to Brazil to visit Dadan? I really miss her.

Nami: (surprised) What, but why should I go?

Luffy: ChiChi, she must want to get to know the girl who is bringing her grandsons to her.

Nami blushed deeply, punched Luffy in the face, and ran home.

Nami: You're stupid, don't say things like that suddenly.

Luffy: Wait for me, Nami.

Nami ran across the road and was shocked when she saw a car that was going to hit her in a second.

Luffy, who sensed the imminent danger by using Haki, quickly jumped in front of Nami and pulled her away, throwing himself on the ground with Nami on top of him in shock.

Luffy: Okay, nami, calm down, okay, everything is fine, Don't worry , you're fine.

Nami: Luffy.......I.......I was.......

The man who was going to hit them came terrified.

Man: I'm really sorry. I'm glad you're both fine. I hope you'll forgive me, but your friend was the one who ran quickly in front of me.

Luffy: Okay, no problem, Osan, sleep, my love, don't worry, everything is fine and I'm here. Please talk.

Nami, who had recovered from the shock, hugged Luffy on the verge of tears.

Luffy: Okay, no problem, let's go home.

When Nami tried to get out of Luffy's embrace, he grabbed her and carried her on his back.

Nami: Luffy, put me down, this is embarrassing.

Luffy: Chichi, no, you will stay here to make sure you are safe.

Nami, who was starting to feel embarrassed by people's looks, hid her face in the back of his neck.

Nami: I'm sorry.

Luffy: Ha, why, my love, you and I are fine. Nothing happened.

Nami: Yes, what if something happened to you, I would never forgive myself.

Luffy: ChiChi, don't worry, I will never leave you.

Nami: You won't be able to do this.

Luffy: Ha-ha-ha, I know, I know.

When Luffy and Nami approached the house, they saw Nami's mother waiting for them in front of the door with a smile.

Nami: Luffy, please put me down. I will be a laughing stock for them for a week.

Luffy: Hehehe, okay.

Luffy put it down, and when he arrived at Nami's house, Luffy heard a strange laugh.

Bellemere: I have a surprise for you, Luffy

Luffy: Ha.

????: Boahahaha. It's been a long time, Luffy. 

Luffy broke out in a cold sweat when he heard that voice.

Nami: Mom, do we have a guest?

Bellemere: Yes, and he is a very special person.

Before Nami could ask, Luffy's grandfather, Garp, came out eating cookies and looking at Luffy with an evil smile.

Luffy: Ji-chan.

Nami: Nani, this is your grandfather, a marine hero.

Garp: Oh, you're Bill's daughter. Nice to meet you, Nami. I never thought this idiot would fall in love.

Luffy: Oi

Garp: Fist of Love.

Garp punched Luffy in the face while laughing, causing Nami to be surprised and Bellemere to laugh.

Luffy: Etaaaay, this hurts.

Nami: (whispering) I think I discovered where Luffy's stupidity came from.