3) Summoning a servant

...

Neo Pov

I sighed still thinking about which servant I should summon, I barely remember the Fate series from my past life, I mean it has been 20 years, but still, I wrote most of the important parts I remembered in a diary, which I later burned off in fear of anyone else seeing, though I memorized the content making me recall Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Fate Unlimited Blade works, Fate Heaven's feel, Fate Apocrypha, Fate Grand Order First Order, Sixth Order, Seventh Order, and Eight Order till now quite good, I mean I remember important parts anyway.

So while I know a bunch of new good servants that I can summon, they are well what to say? Unreliable, I mean I can't summon Jeanne D' Arc who is on the Good side and will not like my actions if they are against her morals, even a powerful servant like Xuanzang Sanzang is on Lawful good so unless I manage to corrupt her, they will be more trouble since I am not exactly a good person.

Man, I would have summoned Artoria Lancer if not for her being a Divine Spirit, and summoning her may result in a new era of Gods which I don't want, I can prevent something like this once I mastered my Magic more perfectly.

Damn why I am even thinking so much, I will just go with the caster I have in my mind and I will think about the rest of them later on, first I need to win this Holy grail war, get third true magic, become Immortal and get infinite Mana, after that, I won't have to fear about some sh*tty thing happening.

Even If Lotbelt kings or Outer Gods were to attack this world, I will be able to defeat them or save myself and Elsa without any worry. Nodding to myself I drank my coffee slowly, my maid Elsa came inside the room and said," Master this is the letter you have received from Mr. Asonia".

She handed me over the letter and after reading it I couldn't help but smile, that guy Asonia has the artifacts I want, so I can get the catalyst needed for the summoning. I guess it's better to summon the servant I have in my mind quickly.

(Author's Note: Apparently there are Outer Gods in the Fate series, but unlike other verses, the outer gods here are described as just being of upper dimensions, and they have finite strength with flesh bodies, so while being Powerful they aren't invincible, just treat them as sixth-dimensional being)

...

*Warning! There is some dark stuff so you guys can skip it if you want*

3rd Pov

In a dark room, one can see a young girl strapped in a metal bed, tears were coming from her eyes as she looked at the horrifying scene of a Man dissecting herself alive and doing something she can't understand.

The man looked at her and smiled," Yes just be like that, be a good girl and be quiet once I am completed and if I succeed you will thank me later on! After all, you will get the potential to become a mage and no longer a mere human".

He then with a depraved smile continued cutting through her chest, and then put some gems inside her body, he then used some spells to heal her wounds and said, "Nice, now let's see if it works".

As soon as he said that, he poured Prana into the spells written on the girl's body, suddenly the girl started screaming, but the young man didn't mind it, her body started releasing electric sparks and soon she died with her body turning into a charred corpse.

The man sighed and said," Another failure, I guess I will need the ancient gems for this experiment thankfully my deal with the Dlsardius family will help me with it". After checking the corpse he ordered a Homunculus to dispose of the corpse and cleaning himself he went to the dining room.

Sitting on his chair he looked at his wife who came inside the dining room and said, "Darling did that man came to meet our oldest daughter today?".

His wife nodded and said," Indeed that trash did come to meet our daughter, sigh what a pity, if not for the Ancient gems that Dlsardius has, we wouldn't need to marry our daughter to that trash".