chapter -1

Riya:- Atlast we are here after a long flight
Anya:- Yeah , wait wtf is going on there !!!!!
Nila:- If I'm right I see cops over there
Luca:-lets go check wth is going on there

(Author's pov:- They were in the airport and were talking about how long there flight was  suddenly Anya realised that there were cops on the entry and the exit so she told the others to look there...so they decided to go there and find out)

Nila was trying to look outside when all of them heard .....

Unknown person 1- looks like a movie shooting is going on ....
Unknown person 2-How the fuck can they shoot in front of a airport..

  (And there conversation continued)

Anya- A movie shooting??
Riya- ahhhh! I don't want to wait here any longer
Nila- then let's sneek out
Luca- Are you mad how can we sneek out from here
Nila- there is emergency exit in the washroom
Anya- then what are we waiting for let's go
Luca- But-I
Nila- No buts luca let's go

(Author's pov:- The 4 of them escaped from the emergency exit then they saw fue human like creatures were coming towards them luca shouted)
luca-ALL OF U HIDE!!
(Everyone went to hide but Anya was so in shock to see such creatures. She was just standing there like a statue when someone pulled her and kept her hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting)
Nova- don't shout
Anya(whispered)-who the fuck are u . Let me go my friends must be worried about me
Nova (whispered back)-can't u see the zombies out there if I'll let u go right now you will die .
(Author's note -Nova and Anya r whispering to each other in this conversation so I'll not mention whispered again and again)
Anya- zombies?? Do you think I'm mad . There is nothing like zombies in this world.
Nova-can you please listen to me first.
I also thought that only but in last few days things have changed a lot in here.
Anya- What do u mean
Nova- did you get the news of the death of the famous scientist.
Anya- You mean Dr. Rob
Nova- Yes . What do u think is the reason of his death
Anya- umm in the news they told the he mixed some wrong chemicals which blast and he died but I don't think it's the real reason of his death
Nova (with a little sadness on her face)- he was my friend's uncle and the reason of his death is a careless business man
Anya-what! What do you mean
Nova- My friend's uncle created a very week  virus for some of his experiments and then a business man came and offered him a million dollars for the virus. So he took the money and gave him the virus after that the business man was showing the virus to the people when he dropped the container in which the virus was there so he immediately called the scientist who gave  him the virus when the scientist came he was infected by the virus which gave the virus a chance to multiply itself and then it slowly infected every one present there one of my old friend also got infected.
Anya -r u saying the truth. Ur not infected right?
Nova -ofcourse not 
------------------------------------------------------------
So that's it
Thank you for reading this chapter I'll upload the next chapter soon
Thank you
Take care