How it all began♡♡

A pretty brunette with ocean blue eyes was waiting for an owl from her pen-pal, Hermione Granger. Hazel, her pink cacao owl came with her letter.

Dear y/n / DarlingI just finished reading all my books

Dear y/n / Darling
I just finished reading all my books. Hoping to be prepared by the time we arrive at Hogwarts. I'M JUST SO EXCITED...
If you can tell me any additional information to be prepared, please tell me

Your Excited Bestie,
Hermy aka Sweetheart

The brunette's eyes lit up and she started scribbling a letter to her friend immediately, but her mother interrupted their catching up.
"I thought you were supposed to feed Mr. Meowington, Or it was just all talk of you telling me - I'll tAke Of hIm, prOmiSe. HUH?"

The brunette groans and rushes off to find her cat giving her a smug look. " You sneaky lil-, I was writing back to my Darling." The cat gives her a snarky look. "Fine, please eat your Majesty."

The Siberian cat was contented at being addressed as Majesty and plopped on its cushion to eat. While the brunette kept longingly daydreaming about Hogwarts, her school. She had an older brother going already, but Oh how she longed to go there herself.

She had already studied all of her books and started practicing her spells. The grounds of Hogwarts, the ghosts...pretty much everything there was a dream for her.

As she came out of her trance, she noticed she put too much cat food in Mr. Meowington's bowl. She cleaned it up and went to find her brother, William.

He was in his 7th year and was the head boy and Quidditch captain of Ravenclaw. He adored his lil sis very much. As the brunette reached her brother, her brother was already ready with her broom to play Quidditch( A wizarding game).
They played for 2 hours till their father came home.

Charles Scamander was a Magizoologist, he occasionally helped the Department for the Regulations and Control of Magical creatures.
His hair was messy as he smiled at his children.

"Let's go inside now, We wouldn't want Miss Law enforcement all worked up, wouldn't we?"
As a matter of fact, SHE WAS.
"ALWAYS OFF PLAYING THAT DAMN SPORT. CAN'T EVEN GET ONE DECENT HOLIDAY WITHOUT THESE TWO MESSING UP THE YARD. ALWAYS TROUBLING JARVIS."

Jarvis, the house elf arrives with a crack at the mention of his name. " Mistress, it's no trouble. You all give Jarvis very good treatment as it is. Jarvis is lucky to serve the noble Scamanders."

The kids and their father burst into laughter, as the once screaming and scary face of Aurora Scamander turned into a pleasant, elegant face for Jarvis.

As Jarvis left to tidy up the lawn, Mrs. Scamander turned to look at her husband and children again. " As a result of your actions, you will change all the curtains of the mansion as they're getting old. Oh and before I forget your Grandparents and Great Aunt Tina and Great Uncle Jacob are coming to see you off."

William and Y/n's face lit up at the mention of their grandparents, The great Newt Scamander and Tina Scamander, Not forgetting Amelia and Reginald Bones. They both loved their grandparents, William and Y/n were well versed in Magizoology and Wizarding laws because of them.

William was going to follow a career in Magizoology, like his Paternal grandparents and Great uncle and aunt. Although y/n was quite knowledgeable about magical creatures too, Her maternal grandmother's proffesion was inviting as well. So she decided, she wants to find what interests her the most.

Now after a little bit of magic from her Wizarding Adult brother, they finished changing all the curtains. The brunette finished off her letter to her bestie.

Dear Hermy/ Sweetheart,

I'm also very excited, the tips I'll be giving you are :-
Read Hogwarts : A history and never forget it
Practice some spells before hand
DON'T SKIMP POTIONS, the potions professor is brutal according to my brother
And the most important, keep missing me, eventhough after 1 week we'll meet at the express.

Love you Nimbus 3000 (I'll tell you bout it)
Y/n or Darling as you like to call me

The brunette reached out for Hazel and tied the letter to her leg, as she hooted softly as to say bye.

Now all that was left was for the day to arrive when they boarded on The Hogwarts Express.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Was it good? Do you want another part?

Please leave your suggestions in the comments