These Feelings

And thus started a cycle for the small exorcist. Viola would wake up, go to Emily's room to pick her up and hang with her for the day, train with her fellow exorcists at a later point in the evening, get a progress report from Vaggie, shower, sneak in some sort of music practice and go to bed. Sometimes arriving to pick up Emily with a bruise or two from training with Lute, not that she could see it under her uniform.

The small seraphim typically had something new for the two to do together when she wasn't bringing joy to the people of Heaven. This is how it was for years.

Emily's smile widened as she saw Viola outside her door, "Oooh, Viola, come on! Rosemary invited us to try some of her new pies today! And she said we can say hi to her little daughter too! I know she's so small and so cute, come on! We have to go!" She started to fly into the hallway.

Viola nodded as she followed the blue angel, "Oh! Yes, that does sound fun!" Though it didn't really matter what they did, Viola loved doing anything if she was with Emily.

...

The pair arrived at "Rosemary + Family's Treats Galore" rather quickly, the building was a grand gold color while the sign was blue. Emily was bouncing up and down as Viola opened the door for her. The exorcist gave her a smirk, "After you, madam Emily!"

The seraphim playfully put a hand on her shoulder, "Pffft, you're silly when you're formal!" She was giggling as she walked into the pie shop, "Hello Miss Rosemary! My bodyguard and I are here to taste some of the new pies you've been baking up! And say hello to your adorable baby."The golden retriever-like angel looked at the pair from behind the counter. She had curly brown hair on top of her golden fur and blue eyes. She had a gold and white halo above her head as well as a light blue dress. A white apron covered her dress to protect it from any mess. She gave them both a smile, "Oh hello there, Emily! I am glad Sera gave you permission to come here, I feel honored to have a Seraphim try out some of my pies. You look as sweet as sugar itself." She turned her head to Viola, "And don't you look like a tough bodyguard!" She gestured for the two to sit at the small blue table in front of the window. Which Viola opened the chair for the seraphim before sitting down herself in her own chair. Rosemary then presented two piece of pie to the table. She set down a piece of dewberry-rhubarb pie in front of the seraphim and a piece of blueberry-coconut in front of the bodyguard.

Viola tilted her head at Emily, she could tell the smile seemed just a little fake. Figuring she didn't like that flavor of pie but didn't want to make Rosemary upset, the exorcist leans her hand over and swaps their plates. She slid Emily her plate of blueberry-coconut pie while she took Emily's plate of rhubarb-dewberry pie. Viola giggled, "Sorry, Emily, I couldn't resist. Dewberry is my favorite!" She lied, though anything was better than what they served in the canteen of the barracks. She smiled as she ate a forkful of the pie.

The blue angel smiled almost sadly at her friend, "Aww, Viola, you didn't have to swap with me."

Her bodyguard smiled back at her, "No no, Emily, it's okay. I know blueberry is your favorite. Besides, you always have me try something new whenever we hang out so why not try dewberry and rhubarb!" She ate another piece of her pie, "...Buuuut you can make it up to me by giving me a little forkful of that pie."

The young seraphim giggled at her, "Hehe, give me some of yours and it's a deal."

The black winged angel smiled, "Sure thing!" She then took a piece of her own pie in her fork and presented it to the blue angel sitting in front of her.

Emily blushed slightly before eating the piece of pie off the fork. She played with her fingers as she kept blushing, thinking about what just happened. Then she took her own fork to present a piece to her bodyguard.