chapter 11

i wake up and taylor kisses me "good morning princess" he says with tears in his eyes "whats wrong tay?" i ask "its nothing don't worry about it" he says, "taylor tell me now!!" i say demanding answers. 

His eyes drop to the floor and a tears start rolling down his cheeks as he starts to speak, "I-I Im leaving" "for odd rhyme"

"what? what? tay you can't leave me, we need you!" "ill go with you!!"

"Rachel I'm sorry you can't, your apart of magcon!!" 

"you can't leave me no!!" i say running out of the room and into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. i start crying,and tays banging on the door "RACHEL OPEN THE DOOR" i take 2 sleeping pills i take the first one and then, the door opens, and tay rushes to me. "Rachel what are you doing! he says grabbing the second pill out of my hand. He wraps me in his arms and trying to calm me down, "shhhhhh" shhh" he says, he starts singing to me,

You and I,We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.With you, I'm aliveLike all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.So stop time right here in the moonlight,Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.Without you, I feel broke.Like I'm half of a whole.Without you, I've got no hand to hold.Without you, I feel torn.Like a sail in a storm.Without you, I'm just a sad song.I'm just a sad song. With you I fall.It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.With you I'm a beautiful mess.It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.So stop time right here in the moonlight,Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.Without you, I feel broke.Like I'm half of a whole.Without you, I've got no hand to hold.Without you, I feel torn.Like a sail in a storm.Without you, I'm just a sad song.You're the perfect melody,The only harmonyI wanna hear.You're my favorite part of me,With you standing next to me,I've got nothing to fear.Without you, I feel broke.Like I'm half of a whole.Without you, I've got no hand to hold.Without you, I feel torn.Like a sail in a storm.Without you, I'm just a sad song.Without you, I feel broke.Like I'm half of a whole.Without you, I've got no hand to hold.Without you, I feel torn.Like a sail in a storm.Without you, I'm just a sad song.I'm just a sad song. 

he picks me up and brings back to bed, the whole day we just cuddled and watched movies, but that was the best time i had with him until it came to the worst night of my life. 

''Tay?"

''yeah?''

"are we over?"

" ill be back soon okay?"

"you didn't answer me"

"for now yeah, but you gotta promise me something! you can't date matt or anyone!"

tears are starting to stream, and he kisses my forehead.

i wake up the next morning, to a note

Rachel,

I love you so much! by the time you get this note i will prob be on my flight to go get my RV, i wrote this note so you didn't have to hurt watching me leave. I love you! and i will  miss you vary much! this isn't good bye its see you soon my lover. Love tay.

i jump out of bed and run out of my bed room door and run and hug matt and start crying "he's gone matt"  "he's gone" i say crying. "um Rachel" he says looking up in front of him. i let go of matt and look up, its tay. He hasn't left yet, i start crying and run and hug him.  "i love you baby girl" he says kissing me, i love you too!  i start crying again, i promise ill be back soon he says.  '' you better keep an eye on her!" tay  says to matt, "oh ill be watching"  he says winking. "not to close" he says glaring at matt. 

a car honks from outside, "thats my ride" tay says giving me a kiss " i love you! i say  " i love you too" he says walking out the door. tay sees me starting to cry, he drops his things and holds his arms open and runs up to me and gives me the tightest hug ever. he says i love you so much. i love you too i say crying, he gets in the car, he looks out the window and his eyes drop and tears are going down his cheeks. the car drives away, i run to matt and he picks me up in his arms and hugs me. he puts his arm around me and we walk inside. 

taylors POV:

i saw matt pick her up in his arms, i wish that was me. and that moment i knew i completely lost her. I hope he takes care of her while I'm gone. i know he won't anything happen to that girl, he would die for her. but i love her with all my heart. As soon as i walked out that door, i felt like my world was crashing down, and i lost my lover.

i go on twitter and tweet: that was the moment i knew i lost her, come back to  me baby.